King Keegan

To be clear (because the tweet isn't), the 129 is a Kings rookie record, and the 187 is an NBA rookie record. The NBA overall record is Curry's 402. Keegan isn't touching that.
I was thinking the same thing....I was all like, "there's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that Steph Curry has NOT hit more than 129 3's in a season"...

402? Yeah, he ain't touching that.

Fixed this for you :cool:
I actually don't think he ever will, unless he develops a "shoot first" mentality...Or slides over to the guard position at some point in his career. As a (power forward), I hope his game plan doesn't revolve around jacking up 20 three point attempts every night...Just sayin'...

I actually don't think he ever will, unless he develops a "shoot first" mentality...Or slides over to the guard position at some point in his career. As a (power forward), I hope his game plan doesn't revolve around jacking up 20 three point attempts every night...Just sayin'...
Yeah I'm joking obviously. That Steph season was the greatest offensive year ever and I doubt we'll ever see a dude who can (or is allowed to) chuck a hair under 12 3's a game, while being the focus of the defense, at a 45% clip ever again.

Yeah I'm joking obviously. That Steph season was the greatest offensive year ever and I doubt we'll ever see a dude who can (or is allowed to) chuck a hair under 12 3's a game, while being the focus of the defense, at a 45% clip ever again.
No joking allowed...:p:p:p

Your joke has been well received...:):):)

I was thinking the same thing....I was all like, "there's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that Steph Curry has NOT hit more than 129 3's in a season"...

402? Yeah, he ain't touching that.
402 3's in 79 games played in the 2015-16 season.

Average of 5.09 MADE three's on 45.4% shooting.

WTF, Steph Curry?!!!

I believe Harden is next - 378 3's on 36.8% shooting in 2018-19. Harden jacked 13.2 3's/game to get his total.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Nothing is more annoying to someone with RBF than when someone tells them to smile for no reason. It's funny seeing Keegan get irritated anytime someone says this because I know exactly how he's feeling.
introverts need time to get acclimated to their surroundings and the people they interact with. Trying to force them to be anything else is a losing effort.

introverts need time to get acclimated to their surroundings and the people they interact with. Trying to force them to be anything else is a losing effort.
Yeah and once people notice that they don't smile as often as they think they should, they all the sudden think that they can just tell them to smile on command and make it happen. Then they start calling them out for not smiling during situations where there's no reason to smile anyway. It's incredibly annoying.