King Keegan

coach is doing all he can for him. constantly telling him about his mistakes, starting him and playing him 30+ minutes on the regular
No doubt and as I brought it up in the other thread, I think there is a plan. Brown has ever so slowly been incorporating more of Keegans comfort sets into the playbook.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
No doubt and as I brought it up in the other thread, I think there is a plan. Brown has ever so slowly been incorporating more of Keegans comfort sets into the playbook.
this is necessary because you don't want Fox taking 20+ shots on low efficiency and getting gassed by the end of the game. All starters should have somewhere between 12-15 FGA to spread the wealth and they are all capable. Even Monk has helped the Kings win some games.

this is necessary because you don't want Fox taking 20+ shots on low efficiency and getting gassed by the end of the game. All starters should have somewhere between 12-15 FGA to spread the wealth and they are all capable. Even Monk has helped the Kings win some games.

I don't think this team really knows how good it is, or how good it can be.

this is a pretty big quote here. That assertiveness on the boards might translate to the rest of his game. It’s the main thing that has held him back a bit
You aint lying. His level of aggression was much higher tonight, as was his confidence. Dude just looked more confident. And when you have a stroke like that from range, more confidence is a bad thing for your opponent

Man, while I, by the slimmest of margins, wanted Jaden instead of Keegan on draft night, I am, not by the slimmest of margins, glad we drafted Keegan. Not sure if Jaden would have been as effective on both sides of the ball as Keegan has been for us.

Memo to Monte: Keep the kid happy! Keep the kid in Sacramento!