King Keegan

Since that game:

32.9 MPG
14.5 PPG
6.7 RPG
1.4 APG
71.3% TS (lol wut)
48.7% 3pt on 6.9 Att

Verging on like extremely top of the line 3rd-option type of numbers. The shooting will regress obviously, but I think his recent upsurge and the fact he's been excellent for 2 months is a great trend for his chances to potentially develop into a star.
I’m still going by my tall Klay prediction

I’m still going by my tall Klay prediction
I mean... yeah. Crazy as that is to say, there's like 5 guys in the NBA at his size with the ability to do the movement shooting he's shown this year. You watch some of the double pin action/DHO that Brown brought over usually ran for Steph/Klay/Dray and we've just adapted that for Huerter/Murray/Sabonis thus far.

What's scary (awesome) for me is this wasn't a skill he showed in college. He's doing this because it's his current role on the team to be an elite spacer off Domas/Fox. I remember some on this board had questions whether his shot would actually translate to the NBA...think he's answered that.

But Iowa Keegan was the biggest offensive engine in college basketball with everything operating through him. And he's showing little glimpses of that scoring over the past month or so as he's gotten more confident. Once that part of his game starts fully developing at the NBA level in addition to what he's shown as an off-ball shooter... 20+ PPG scorer is absolutely within the cards for him.

I wondered if they were enjoying their separation. If they want to play together and it's a viable draft option I'm all for it.
I'm all for it as well. If anything, it'll make Keegan even better. Notice the added intensity you get out of him when he plays Jabari and Banchero? Bump that up a notch when he's competing against his brother in practice every day. Same will go for Kris as well. I could see him being a Trey Lyles type.

But Iowa Keegan was the biggest offensive engine in college basketball with everything operating through him. And he's showing little glimpses of that scoring over the past month or so as he's gotten more confident. Once that part of his game starts fully developing at the NBA level in addition to what he's shown as an off-ball shooter... 20+ PPG scorer is absolutely within the cards for him.
Keegan had extraordinary offensive stats in college.

We're just using 30% of his offensive repertoire now. The ceiling is pretty high for Keegan.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Watching the brothers one after the other, it feels like Keegan's bulked up as the season's gone on a bit while Kris has sorta slimmed down. Probably won't matter because we'll be picking too late to be in Kris's range at this point but that could bode well for being able to play them both at the same time.