Jerseys- Kings and other- whatchya got?

I'm sure most here have at least one Kings jersey but how many have collections? I'm actually thinking about getting into collecting jerseys. I have several and a couple signed ones. I noticed that it's not as easy to find them as I thought it might be- fewer on Ebay than expected. Guess it'll take time.

The only Kings jersey I have is a Jason Williams #55 Purple size 44, but I have a Washington Bullets red Webber, several Stockton and Malone ones, team USA Anfernee Hardaway white, red Terrell Owens champion in mint, maybe more. The auto'd ones I have are a Ray Allen Bucks and a Lisa Leslie Sparks.

I bought my son a full warm-up outfit when he was 3 months old. We have another kid coming in December, so it should fit them just fine.

The only jersey I own for myself is a Mike Bibby #10 jersey. The year I finally gave in and bought a Kings jersey, they traded him. Go figure...

I only have 2 jerseys; black Jason Williams champion jersey and a North Carolina Vince Carter jersey.

Actually i have a 3rd jersey that is a retro Michael Jordan Dream Team jersey in navy blue/gold

Celtics- Kevin Garnett

Kings- Kevin Martin (got this one after they unveiled the new uniforms), Royal blue throwback Mike Bibby, Gold Lamé alt Mike Bibby, Gerald Wallace, Personolized Kings jersey with last name on back, and a regular Bibby Jersey

USA- Grant Hill, Shaq

i have a new jersey jason kidd jersey
kobe braynt 8 jersey :eek: ( my bros but i use it )
stephen murbary new york 3 away jersey
vince carter new jersey white jersey
omri casspi jersey card :confused:

only audition i want is
OMRI CASSPI JERSEY
someone sell me one !!

Oh yeah I just remembered when my daughter was little I used to buy her jerseys, just found them here the other day. I have a small Jason Kidd Pho, a reversible Jordan and a Jerry Rice.

Got my gf's permission to do my bedroom walls with sports stuff. I have a couple of autographed pics but I think I'm going to hang jerseys. If it comes out at all decent I'll take shots of it.

I look best with sleeves on. I have a few old hockey sweaters somewhere, that's about it. My favorite piece of Kings gear was a hat that has gone missing.

i have a new jersey jason kidd jersey
kobe braynt 8 jersey :eek: ( my bros but i use it )
stephen murbary new york 3 away jersey
vince carter new jersey white jersey
omri casspi jersey card :confused:

only audition i want is
OMRI CASSPI JERSEY
someone sell me one !!
Why would you wear a kobe jersey?

Anyway, I have Bibby gold white and purple.

Kevin martin 2006 jersey and walmart style.

Tyreke White

Jason williams Black.

and many more from other teams.

I lost my favorite Kings hat in a street fight a few years back and I have been trying to replace it ever since. I have one or two now but they don't fit my head as well, that kind of thing, and not certain I love the designs that are out there. Honestly I found my next hat but it's a Warriors "The City". Can you blame me? That design is tight!

Was it the white and green St. Patrick's day version, complete with Kings logo and shamrock?

I got one. :D
No, it was black with a little purple and silver or white piping and the logo. Found it at the NBA store in Manhattan on a business trip. I just thought this particular version really looked nice and it was pretty beat up but I had planned on wearing it and not getting a new one until they finally one much like I did with my raggedy Sox hat.

While I admit that white and green with a shamrock is cool I'm totally a stickler for only having gear that is in the team colors.

I'm not a big jersey guy, had a Bibby Jersey a long time ago. I do have my Kings shorts that I wear when I'm lounging around like now lol and also Kings blankets, King mug, a hat or two and whatever else I'm forgetting.

It's hard to get Kings stuff here in Canada, especially now that we haven't been competitive in a while. But I have mesh Kings shorts, black with a purple trim on the bottom and purple going down one side containing the Kings logo. Also have a hat with the old S|K logo, black and purple

When I was in Indy at a Pacers game in April of 2008, I bought a swingman home jersey with Tinsley on the back. They usually go for like $70 but they were selling those and the replicas for $10 since they wanted nothing more to do with Tinsley.

Bibby purple jersey
Tyreke purple jersey

I also have two Monarchs jerseys. Purple Yolanda Griffith and Kara Lawson. I sure miss the Monarchs right now. :(

Kings:
Home Webber
Throwback Royals Bobby Jackson
Light Blue Peja

Football:
Rams Kurt Warner
Rams Marshall Faulk
Ray Lewis
Powder Blue Doug Flutie
Dark Blue Emmitt Smith

The whole reason I started liking the Kings was Bibby so I collected his jerseys when he was still a King:

White, purple, black & baby blue, throwback royals, warmup jacket, White Hawks and blue Hawks jersey.

-also have a throwback red white and blue Stojakovic
-White Kevin Martin
-Purple Tyreke Evans

-also have KG white Celtics, Eddie House Green Celtics, Vince Carter Red Raptors, KG black Twolves, AI white nuggets, Dwight Howard white magic, custom pistons white, Jermaine O'neal white pacers, Tim Duncan gray spurs, Baron Davis white clippers, Dwayne Wade white Heat and Jordan Black throwback.

I have tons from other sports also, jersey collecting is one of my hobbies. Living a few minutes away from the NBA store makes it easy lol.

that 44$ of omri casspi ( purple ) looks like replica's replica
if you know what i mean
any1 knows if it looks better in real life ?
an1 wanna sell me omri casspi jersey ? i will pay in paypal ( and will want you to send it to the US)
thanks

I was a huge Bibby fan while he was in college and almost bought his college jersey a couple of times. Wish I had.

Casspi- if it's from that site it's legit. If it looks funny it's because of the photography not the jersey. Another option of course is to have a blank jersey done as Casspi.

Does anyone know how those turn out? Anyone ever done a custom jersey with your own name or something? If they turn out realy nice then I'm wondering if they have the different home and away styles.

Casspi- if it's from that site it's legit. If it looks funny it's because of the photography not the jersey. Another option of course is to have a blank jersey done as Casspi.

Does anyone know how those turn out? Anyone ever done a custom jersey with your own name or something? If they turn out realy nice then I'm wondering if they have the different home and away styles.
I wanted an Evans away swingman's jersey. They just weren't getting them at the team store so I finally ordered it as a custom (Evans-13). It looks great. :)

yea dude i have seen them
i might even buy one :D
but my top option is a 44$ purple jersey for now
unless any1 wants to sell me a used one >.>