J. Randle

Well now it seems very unlikely that N.O will try to keep Randle with Zion going there. We might be able to sign him for less than what people think. I'm just going to keep beating this drum until I wish it into existence.
How are you thinking a Randle, Bagley, Giles, and Bjelica big man rotation is going to work?

If you want to move Giles, I think it makes sense, but we’re going to need to have (at a minimum) a full sized C who gets 10-20 min a game.

I could see a big man rotation of Bagley and Dedmon starting with Randle coming off the bench. Then we’d have Bagley and Randle end games. Bjelica would get 4th big minutes as a pure stretch big.

I just think it means you have to move Giles as a Bagley, Randle, and Giles rotation long term probably won’t be able to handle the big Cs.

How are you thinking a Randle, Bagley, Giles, and Bjelica big man rotation is going to work?

If you want to move Giles, I think it makes sense, but we’re going to need to have (at a minimum) a full sized C who gets 10-20 min a game.

I could see a big man rotation of Bagley and Dedmon starting with Randle coming off the bench. Then we’d have Bagley and Randle end games. Bjelica would get 4th big minutes as a pure stretch big.

I just think it means you have to move Giles as a Bagley, Randle, and Giles rotation long term probably won’t be able to handle the big Cs.
Forget the big C's if they want to play post up basketball with lumbering 5's let them and we'll make em pay on the other end. Giles/Bagley/ Randle/Bjelica that's your frontline.

Forget the big C's if they want to play post up basketball with lumbering 5's let them and we'll make em pay on the other end. Giles/Bagley/ Randle/Bjelica that's your frontline.
It’s not just about “post up basketball” it’s about rebounding as well. Steven Adams made a living by moving our weak bigs all around the paint to grab any rebound he wanted. That’s what needs to be kept in mind.

It’s not just about “post up basketball” it’s about rebounding as well. Steven Adams made a living by moving our weak bigs all around the paint to grab any rebound he wanted. That’s what needs to be kept in mind.
I know it's not going to be easy early on but I still wouldn't coddle them. Those bigs also get chewed up in the P&R so I would concentrate on defending that more than worrying about the paint these days.

With all due respect, Giles hasn’t proven to be part of the core yet

There is a reason why Luke stressed Bagley being able to guard multiple positions at the press conference, and there are solid PF options in this FA
While generally you and I disagree, the NBC article also mentioned Giles needing to prove he is part of the core.

Not really that hard to check. Of starting forwards who played in 10 games and attempted 25 or more threes .... he is 73 out of 115 players. So certainly in the lower half as would be Bagley. So again where is the spacing?