Is there a W on the horizon? How long will the losing streak continue??

How long will the losing streak continue?

• Total voters

dude12

Hall of Famer
Let’s see how these guys respond to the boo fest from last game. That will be a good indicator of what they are all about. I expect these guys to play their asses off. If not, well, they should just close up shop.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Let’s see how these guys respond to the boo fest from last game. That will be a good indicator of what they are all about. I expect these guys to play their asses off. If not, well, they should just close up shop.
Roll over.

Die.

They are not being aggressive, nor are they playing with pace. I cant tell how many times i have been screaming at the tv to get fox to go to the basket. With the exception of holmes and barnes, i dont think anyone is getting more than 4-5 shots nearthe cup. Fox isnt using his speed and everyone else is watching him without moving. Their defense however seems to be much better. They just need shots to fall,but to do that they gotta go to the basket and get to the free-throw line.

Well, the correct answer wasn't available to choose from. FIVE!

Mods can officially CLOSE this thread ..... ;)
I was both 100% wrong and correct in that we'd wind up beating a team we shouldn't in a "trap" game vs. getting our first against NYK.

If I recall one of the Jazz players was boasting about what he was going to do to us so it figures that they'd be the ones.