Remainder of the Season schedules for the Kings, Wiz, Raptors and Bulls

Since the play-in is more or less off the table, let's take a look at the remaining schedule of the Kings and their top competition for the wrong kind of crown. I've completely ruled out the top 6 spots and frankly we don't "deserve" to be there anyway.

The bulls have no business being in the running :cool: but they have still found a way to suck.

The Raptors should be better too but have dealt with a ton of injuries.

The Wiz have had a season similar to ours filled with long winning streaks or good play followed by awful basketball. They are currently on a 7 game winning streak.

KINGS

@Golden State
Dallas
Utah
Los Angeles
Dallas
@Oklahoma City
@Indiana
San Antonio
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City
@Memphis
@Memphis
Utah

BULLS

@Miami
@New York
Milwaukee
@Atlanta
Atlanta
Philadelphia
@Charlotte
Boston
@Detroit
Brooklyn
Toronto
Brooklyn
Milwaukee

TORONTO

Cleveland
Brooklyn
@Denver
@Utah
@Los Angeles
@LA
Washington
Memphis
LA
@Chicago
@Dallas
Indiana

WIZARDS

Cleveland
San Antonio
Los Angeles
@Cleveland
@Dallas
Indiana
@Milwaukee
@Toronto
Toronto
@Indiana
@Atlanta
@Atlanta
Cleveland

Based on these schedules, I think the Wizards have the easiest schedule followed by us. The Bulls have the toughest schedule with 9 games against playoff teams. The wiz are definitely going to try to make the playoffs and the Bulls will too considering they made the big trade at the deadline.

What are your thoughts on the remaining games and competition?

Last edited:
The next 5 games will probably determine where we finish. If we lose all 5 we will likely finish 7th. If we win one or 2 I’d say 8th.

one more thing, if the Pelicans somehow end up with a worse record than the Kings I don’t want to hear any more talk about how great Zion and Ingram are.

Since the play-in is more or less off the table, let's take a look at the remaining schedule of the Kings and their top competition for the wrong kind of crown. I've completely ruled out the top 6 spots and frankly we don't "deserve" to be there anyway.

The bulls have no business being in the running :cool: but they have still found a way to suck.

The Raptors should be better too but have dealt with a ton of injuries.

The Wiz have had a season similar to ours filled with long winning streaks or good play followed by awful basketball. They are currently on a 7 game winning streak.

KINGS

@Golden State L
Dallas L
Utah L
Los Angeles L
Dallas L
@Oklahoma City W
@Indiana L
San Antonio. L
Oklahoma City W
Oklahoma City W
@Memphis L
@Memphis L
Utah L

BULLS

@Miami L
@New York L
Milwaukee L
@Atlanta L
Atlanta L
Philadelphia L
@Charlotte L
Boston L
@Detroit W
Brooklyn L
Toronto W
Brooklyn L
Milwaukee L

TORONTO

Cleveland W
Brooklyn L
@Denver L
@Utah L
@Los Angeles L
@LA L
Washington L
Memphis L
LA L
@Chicago L
@Dallas L
Indiana L

WIZARDS

Cleveland
San Antonio
Los Angeles
@Cleveland
@Dallas
Indiana
@Milwaukee
@Toronto
Toronto
@Indiana
@Atlanta
@Atlanta
Cleveland

Based on these schedules, I think the Wizards have the easiest schedule followed by us. The Bulls have the toughest schedule with 9 games against playoff teams. The wiz are definitely going to try to make the playoffs and the Bulls will too considering they made the big trade at the deadline.

What are your thoughts on the remaining games and competition?
Kings slide behind Toronto and tie Bulls for 8-9

I
OKC is dangerous win potentials.

Wizards will try to win.
if OKC has a chance to still catch Houston they will darn near shoot at their own basket because passing Houston is a double win and gives them a chance at 2 of the top 5. If you end up with say Suggs and Kuminga it’s a pretty sweet deal. With Suggs, Dort, SGA, and Kuminga the could be right back in the play-offs in a year.

Update:

the Kings lose a close game while the Wiz won their 8th straight. They are currently 10th and have every reason to continue winning. I’d say they are completely out of the 7/8 slot mix. The Bulls, remember traded their pick for Vuc so they have no incentive to lose and major incentive to not embarrass themselves. If they win 3 of the next 6 they will be out of the mix IMO as well. I’d say we have a 85 percent chance at 7 or 8.

The Wiz, Bulls and Raptors have 27 26 and 26 wins respectively. The longer they stay fighting for the playin the better chance the Kings have to secure the 7th slot.