Is Arco Arena Cursed??

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
there's no excuse for the Kings lack of a championship or finals appearance, they just simply could not get the job done when it mattered most.
You forgot to mention the part about "and with their best players sitting on the sideline in street clothes, just the same as EVERY other team that has had its best guys out too. The history of NBA champions is almost entirely made up of teams that were at or near 100%. Rare indeed is the team so much better than everyone else that you can take its top guys out of the lineup and still win.

Arco probably isn't cursed but instead it is a sacred place. The vibe does feel a little ancient and the energy and vibrations seem to be somewhat mystic on the grounds. Hubie brown has said how arco arena is a magical place and anything can happen when the kings play in the building. Players around the league from robert horry to ray allen talk about how errie and mystic it is to play at arco.
Sacred place. This sounds good to me. I have Always had a magical experience there (er..well except for last year when the Knicks slaughtered us -ouch - I guess that was really magical for them though). Seriously I liked your post!