I hated that movie!!

'American Splendor'. Sooo critically-acclaimed by just about anyone, and my friend and I couldn't take it anymore after about 45 minutes. Creative yes, but nothing else.

Mulholland Drive - This movie was up for so many awards that year and had a ton of hype, so by the time I watched it, my expectations were high. I was totally confused. The first 10 minutes of the movie were so quiet that I thought my tv speakers were broken. I stuck through watching the whole movie but never really understood it at all.

And1 said:
Mulholland Drive - This movie was up for so many awards that year and had a ton of hype, so by the time I watched it, my expectations were high. I was totally confused. The first 10 minutes of the movie were so quiet that I thought my tv speakers were broken. I stuck through watching the whole movie but never really understood it at all.
That was kind of the point. It was a typical David Lynch film. Only we die-hard Lynch fans can like that sort of thing, I think.

I saw that movie with the two people who got stuck in the ocean alone; I think it's called "Open Water" That was the worst movie I've ever seen. I fell asleep in the middle, and then I woke up and then I fell back asleep again.

Alien vs. Predator was awful.

And I agree about the Titanic, it was really corny up until teh boat tipped over, the effects were pretty good.