how would kings fans react?

Is it ok to not be crused if the lakers win round 1?

• Ya its fine, I think a Clippers Lakers series would be great for the NBA, and fun to watch.

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Are you joking me?! The lakers should never win anything ever!

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
I want to know how kings fans would react to seeing a LA vs LA series in roung 2... I kno we all hate the lakers... but I think LA vs LA would be fun to watch. I love drama in the NBA, and even though I hate the lakers, I wouldnt mind seeing this match up... wat u think?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I could really care less either way. Would prefer the Suns to win. If they don't am not concerend in the least about the Lakers knocking off whoever emerges from the real bracket. So...

If the Lakers manage to beat the Suns and the Clips advance, I think it would be very cool to see a Battle for Los Angeles. All games played at Staples, no home court, LA vs LA, I think would be fun. Of course, I'll never root for the Lakers to beat the Suns, but if they won, the all-LA series would be fun to watch.

Meh...

Doubtful any of the four teams involved get past San Antonio or Dallas anyway, so can't say I have an overwhelming preference one way or the other.

if the lakers win the series then we look even more stupid for blowing that 17 point lead. we could've made it to the WCF if we had the 7th seed. who are the two teams we knew we could beat in the playoffs? suns and clipps. just another blown chance by an adelman lead team.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
kingsfannPDX said:
just another blown chance by an adelman lead team.
You know, that just gets amazingly pedantic after awhile. Because we all know no other coach ever has his team lose games sometimes (hey Jerry Sloan when we went into Utah and stole that critical one at the end of March anyone?). Especially to the team with the 4th best record in the league led by the two-time MVP. I'm sure its got nothing at all to do with the Suns, with our own players, with the fact in basketball you do in fact lose games. And gee, does that mean that winning 9 of the last 11 or whatever is "just another stretch charge by an Adelman coached team?" Its just pure silliness.

Bricklayer said:
You know, that just gets amazingly pedantic after awhile. Because we all know no other coach ever has his team lose games sometimes (hey Jerry Sloan when we went into Utah and stole that critical one at the end of March anyone?). Especially to the team with the 4th best record in the league led by the two-time MVP. I'm sure its got nothing at all to do with the Suns, with our own players, with the fact in basketball you do in fact lose games. And gee, does that mean that winning 9 of the last 11 or whatever is "just another stretch charge by an Adelman coached team?" Its just pure silliness.
adelman has been here the longest and 1 thing remains the same. like i said in the other thread maybe it's just coincidence or terrible luck but how many times have we (and it doesn't matter who we have playing for us) blown a team out in the first half over the years and come out awful in the second half? this is a characteristic of adelman's teams. i'm not saying off with his head or anything, just pointing out something i've noticed.

we could've possibly made it to the WCF, instead we're down 0-2 to the world champs. is this adelman's fault, no. just a characteristic of his teams.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, I was thinking it might have been "cursed."

The poll options themselves are so restrictive I don't think I'll vote anyway. At this point, the "I don't care" option would have been nice.

ya i misspelled crushed... I want to see an LA LA series... just because it will be good for the Nba but obviously I dont want to see LA win a series... but still I would like to watch it