How come Ostertag always sits behind the bench?

did u watch the game???

he didnt jump one time
all of his rebounds he barely got
I dont think he blocked any shots
very slow
he also had no hustle

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Should we move this to the Lounge so people can gossip about who the lady was in the seat next to Tag?

;)

Tag sometimes sits in open seats. In fact, I think at times he's an unofficial seat holder, much like what they use for the Oscars...

It's not a big deal. As I said, he likes to stretch out and relax and you can't really do that on the bench with legs like his unless you want to risk tripping guys on the court.

VF21 said:
Should we move this to the Lounge so people can gossip about who the lady was in the seat next to Tag?

;)

Tag sometimes sits in open seats. In fact, I think at times he's an unofficial seat holder, much like what they use for the Oscars...

It's not a big deal. As I said, he likes to stretch out and relax and you can't really do that on the bench with legs like his unless you want to risk tripping guys on the court.
That reminds me, has anyone else seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David does just that and injures Shaq by inadvertendly tripping him? Hilarious.

Royal_Court_Dancer said:
he was sitting beside a red head.. his wife/gf?
yeah I saw that, did you see that couple who were like all over each other which prompted either Brown or Michaels to make the comment that they didn't think they'd stick around until the end of the 3rd quarter.

Dimer10 said:
yeah I saw that, did you see that couple who were like all over each other which prompted either Brown or Michaels to make the comment that they didn't think they'd stick around until the end of the 3rd quarter.
Only in a blowout can you get that kind of crowd coverage!

PejaHoops16 said:
did u watch the game???

he didnt jump one time
all of his rebounds he barely got
I dont think he blocked any shots
very slow
he also had no hustle
YEah, I saw the game. Hope you did too.

I thought Tag had a good game with the mins he got. He made some of the Lakers players change shots around the basket. He also got some offensive rebounds thanks to him being tall and Lakers players not as tall as him.

LPKingsFan said:
That reminds me, has anyone else seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David does just that and injures Shaq by inadvertendly tripping him? Hilarious.
I love that show! That was a funny episode...he brings him Seinfeld tapes in the hospital...