how about this player- Mardy Collins

I mean.....we are searching young talent now, this point guard is 6'6 , has good rookie season

in New York....doesn't have enough PT last year inLaClippers.

He remind me a liitle bit poor man Gary payton, a little bit poor man Tyreke evans.......(in facts his rookie seanson last month's record is very

simlier like Tyreke Evans.)

seems like he has decent DEF. ablity and some good dribble skills on OFF. court awareness, good shoot feeling above the basket...etc

BTW....I don't know what u guys thinking.....here is his rookie mix to consult...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc-CsU7Igp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXqLFWx4bqY

Last edited:
watched him play with the clippers

poor shooter..has good handles but poor play making ability(he's really a 2).. seem's lost and out of control a lot when he has the ball in his hands and nothing good ever seems to result from him touching the ball. Pretty useless off the ball and a blackhole.

I guess the Payton and Tyreke comparison would come from the fact that he can only score by driving in for a layoff off the dribble..the only problem is he's slow and unathletic and fails horribly 60% of the time..

watched him play with the clippers

poor shooter..has good handles but poor play making ability(he's really a 2).. seem's lost and out of control a lot when he has the ball in his hands and nothing good ever seems to result from him touching the ball. Pretty useless off the ball and a blackhole.

I guess the Payton and Tyreke comparison would come from the fact that he can only score by driving in for a layoff off the dribble..the only problem is he's slow and unathletic and fails horribly 60% of the time..
So you are saying the Kings should sign him? :)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
A couple of years ago after he went on an impressive tear in April of his rookie season and put up near triple double numbers, there was some talk around here of maybe trying to pick him up cheap as a prospect. But after you poke aroudn for 4 years on bad franchises and are unable to carve out a productive full time role for yourself, the chances of oyu blossoing into a prospect really plummet.

^^Yeah I remember him putting up some crazy numbers in a few games for the Knicks. At the time I liked the acquisition by the Clippers, I figured Collins would be the next Jamal Crawford type player, but he has done absolutely nothing since then. So, no thanks