Help!!! How do I get Avatars?

Prophetess

Gallifrayain
#4
ok, maybe this will be more to your liking.


right click on the picture and save to your desktop(I usually have to use the save as option to put the pic where I want it on my computer)
 

Attachments

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
#7
If you have a picture you would like to use as an avatar, post it here and I'll do the rest...on a time available basis, of course.
 
#8
VF21 said:
If you have a picture you would like to use as an avatar, post it here and I'll do the rest...on a time available basis, of course.
And for the new members who don't know what this means...

VF pretty much doesn't have a life, so there shouldn't be too long of a wait
:D :D :D :D

 

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
#11
QueensFan said:
And for the new members who don't know what this means...

VF pretty much doesn't have a life, so there shouldn't be too long of a wait


You owe me a keyboard...

:p
 
#19
anyone have a good one of peja thats animated and would like to donate it to me:) I´ve always wanted one but have had trouble finding them, and i was scared to use them and find out that they were copyright! Yikes;)
 
#21
How do you save a picture that small? The only way I know how to make it small is by doing it in paintshop but than the pic turns pixelated and all blurry, like my icon now. Does anyone know how to save it small some way so it will be clear?
 
#23
ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
How do you save a picture that small? The only way I know how to make it small is by doing it in paintshop but than the pic turns pixelated and all blurry, like my icon now. Does anyone know how to save it small some way so it will be clear?
Yes. I'll I use Adobe Photoshop and you can also use Microsoft Image Composer also.

 
#24
*Serbprincess* said:
anyone have a good one of peja thats animated and would like to donate it to me:) I´ve always wanted one but have had trouble finding them, and i was scared to use them and find out that they were copyright! Yikes;)
Anything specific you want on it?
 
#29
Can ayvodt show me some Mike bibby, Bobby Jackson, Brad Miller, or Peja. I like mine alot but I want to see others. Thanks again The Freak for giving me this one. Got anymore you would like to show me?