Help Ailene find a new face for her dart board

Who should Ailene Voisin put on her dart board?

• Total voters
Alacron said:
Another good poll would be, "Who will have the new rippling muscles?"

Artest

Bonzi

or Gavin?

~~
That's an easy one, Kevin for sure!

And, as an aside, your signature is one of my very favorite Simpsons quotes.

IVote4Replay said:
I say:

GRANT NAPEAR!!

he needs a few holes in his face... :D
Actually, if you see him at the KHTK studios without the TV makup on...you can tell he had bad achne as a kid. He's already got enough holes in his face....so I go with Bibby. He's the high profile star that needs to elevate his game on the defensive side. A backup PG would hel that cause greatly.

i'd prefer if she didn't snipe any of our players, but instead criticized them fairly and justifiably. but, considering she's who she is, i'd say the honors go to bibby, artest, or miller next. muss is too new to receive heat from voison, leastways not before the all star break. even late into next season she'd have a hard time justifying any sniping directed at muss when under the shadow of geoff petrie's patience-preaching. kenny thomas is an ******* and an unjustified prima donna considering his talents, but he lacks the star power to make it worth voison's while. nobody's gonna care if she lambasts thomas. most people will probably agree with her anyways, and thats not what she tries to do. she tries to channel and direct fan hatred towards a specific object of previous affection. thomas has never been that, but webber was, adelman was, and bibby and miller still are, in most respects, though miller's postseason performance has undoubtedly raised enough eyebrows among even the most casual of fans...so voison probably won't go for the KO punch on miller considering people are already calling for his head. if artest can keep his cool, voison will have a tough time finding anything other than his weird demeanor and at-times poor shot selection to write about. bibby, on the other hand, has been around long enough that voison has surely been collecting a treasure-chest's worth of dirt for safe keeping. she's ready and waiting to pinpoint bibby as her next target. he's the major fixture among the kings ever-changing starting five, and there's no way she lets him get away with anything next season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
She can't just focus on someone from Philadelphia. There simply isn't enough grist for that mill.

That's why we're helping her out by doing this for her.

I think it's fascinating that no one has selected SAR. I don't know what it says or means, but I think it's interesting.

;)

Fact is ignore her...

This gives the bee all the more reason to keep her. She gets viewers to respond and that seems to be the way to do it these days.

Just like I ignore Grant, Cdave, and Avois I want to hear/read from people that actually know what the hell they are talking about. Give them attention and for some lame reason the people they work for think they are good for ratings.

KHTK and the BEE has went way the hell down hill over the last 2 years.

As far as the topic the Maloofs will be her constant punching bag

Not sure I understand the purpose of this thread ... it's not like she's been switching the people she's been critical of. Adelman and Webber was pretty much it, and for good reasons. Adelman should have been fired right after the 2002 season when the Kings were blowing huge leads every game.

sloter said:
Not sure I understand the purpose of this thread ... it's not like she's been switching the people she's been critical of. Adelman and Webber was pretty much it, and for good reasons. Adelman should have been fired right after the 2002 season when the Kings were blowing huge leads every game.
yes, it's a shame how Webb and Adelman held the Kings back for all those years...:rolleyes:

sloter said:
Adelman should have been fired right after the 2002 season when the Kings were blowing huge leads every game.
Oh man this is gonna get ugly. The pro RA and Webb peeps are going to do everything they can to put you down.

While I don't agree with your statment I think there can be an honest debate made for both of your points.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
sloter said:
The purpose of the thread? It's TDOS. How much of a deep meaning are you looking for? The mere fact that one of the choices is "Bozo the one-legged monkey" should have been a clue.

Nice slap at Adelman, though. Maybe you should volunteer to take Voisin's place. You're as good as beating dead horses as she is...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
Oh man this is gonna get ugly. The pro RA and Webb peeps are going to do everything they can to put you down.

While I don't agree with your statment I think there can be an honest debate made for both of your points.
As one of the pro RA and Webber peeps you refer to, I can honestly say I'm not going to bother revisiting any of those points. Why would we? It's not like it hasn't all been done before anyway.

Not sure why you would... just seems to be a common point...if anyone bashes either of them the parade comes out to discredit them.

Myself being a pro webb and RA guy I have seen post after post trying to discredit those that agree with those moves. Honestly they make valid points event though I don't agree. I am all for both sides of this issue.

I am not for RA/Webb being traded as we all know but I can listen to that side.

Last edited:
VF21 said:
As one of the pro RA and Webber peeps you refer to, I can honestly say I'm not going to bother revisiting any of those points. Why would we? It's not like it hasn't all been done before anyway.
I agree. I honestly find it funny that the two sides of this issue still are so far apart. At this point, no one is going to win anyone over, it's just more of the same. We're right, they're right, it doesn't really matter, does it? What's done is done. I will remember the last era of Kings basketball how I saw it through my eyes, and they will remember it how they saw it. No winners, no losers, just different perspectives.

When everything is said and done, we love the same team. The past is the memories we keep and the future is what keeps us going. I believe that this team and this coach will provide with us with many exciting and memorable seasons to come. And, (going out on a limb here) I predict there will be more differences of opinions, complaints about players and coaches, and controversies. All in all, it won't be boring, and I will continue to enjoy the ride.

GO KINGS!

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
Not sure why you would... just seems to be a common point...if anyone bashes either of them the parade comes out to discredit them.

Myself being a pro webb and RA guy I have seen post after post trying to discredit those that agree with those moves. Honestly they make valid points event though I don't agree. I am all for both sides of this issue.

I am not for RA/Webb being traded as we all know but I can listen to that side.
Sorry, but the ship sailed...

The horse died...

Elvis has left the building.

And yet another thread has apparently been derailed by those who simply cannot let go of the past.

Last edited: