Hawks game compensation question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this site has a no politics discussion rule and hope this thread doesn't turn into one, but was just curious. Those that did the get into the game, did you get your refund in a timely matter? Was there any extra compensation for not being allowed in if you traveled from a far distance or made special arrangements to be there that day? Also what if you bought tickets second hand from stub hub, the official nba exchange site or just off a friend? How many of you were in these or similar situations and what happened? I'm honestly curious to see how the kings made it up to the fans because now this will be in the back of my mind when determine whether or not to attend a game at Golden1.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Noting has been done as yet. It's only been 3 days since the incident, including a weekend. I'm pretty sure the Kings will be very transparent in dealing with the reimbursements to the fans. You might want to keep an eye on the Kings News Links forum, as I'm sure the various media outlets will pick up any and all information.

Status
Not open for further replies.