Has Anybody Checked Out ChrisWebber.com

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
SlimKid15 said:
Pretty nice website. I like his museum collection.
Yes, his museum collection is world renowned. He has spent a long time and a lot of money on his collection and he looks to add to it whenever he can.

What a great website...I know it had been under construction for awhile, and it was worth the wait. I especially loved all the videos on the timeline...brought back a lot of great memories...made me sad all over again! Damn you!!! ;) Just reminds me that I'll forever be a C-Webb fan because of the impact he had on me with his time in Sac...I think that says a lot about him as a man and a basketball player. I hope he continues to remember how much we still love him.

love the website! Last time I looked was in February and there wasn't really much to look at. Love the clips, but they made me sad.... another look down memory lane, at what would have, could have, should have been...

also reminded me that Webb spent the best years of his career here in sac, I think in his heart (and in mine) he will always be a sacramento King.

when I look at Vlade, Christie & Webb I always think it's sad that they won't retire as Kings.

It takes very, very long to load, but once it does there is a wealth of information and is a very well thought out website. Two thumbs up^^

That's probably the best website I've ever seen. Very clever layout and content.

The only downside is probably the load time, but on my connection it wasn't an issue.

Anyway, it brought back a lot of memories of what CWebb was for us. Made me sad all over again. :(

Wow, what a great website. Possibly one of the best website designs I've ever seen...however the loadtimes can be a pain.

Nice pictures, and whenever I see that Tribute to Webb I can't stop myself from watching it. What a team we had.

took me more than an hour to go thru everything, love the Tribute and site design.
I wish we had a site you can view the Kings' clips year by year.

Huh? What? For Real? I've been checking back at this site every now and then since last year. I just went to this site yesterday (I didnt even see this thread) and it took forever and a day to load but it was really cool when it did, but when I went to click on the features it didn't work for me. I just went back and it still doesn't work, like when I click 'gallery' nothing happens :( i wanna see too!

If you are behind a firewall, you may have to put the site on your "safe list" or at least give premissions for mobile code or something. I had to to that before it would work for me. Great site. After clicking on it in its "under construction" mode for quite a while, it was nice to finally see the results.

High Speed Internet

For those of you that are having trouble with the downloading time, it seems to me that this site is designed for high speed internet access. With all of the bells and whistles.

You may have to get rid of the '79 Coupe de Ville and upgrade to the '06 Escallade sittin on Dubs with the DVD players in the headrest and the PS2s in the seats in order to enjoy this website. :D

I loved watching beyond the glory without the 20 minute commercial breaks within the show on fox sports net! Too long to load though but nice. I want webber back, the young one, not the old one.

The website reminds of a time gone by...wonderful memories of the first successful team in Sacramento Kings history that included Mike, Bobby, Doug, Peja, Chris, and Vlade.

The website also reinforces the fact that we're in transition, searching and building for the next team as we add pieces around Mike, Peja, and Brad. And certainly a strong power forward with a low post presence (and a little charisma like that of Chris) will help us turn the page and open a new era of Kings basketball in pursuit of a championship.

kennadog said:
If you are behind a firewall, you may have to put the site on your "safe list" or at least give premissions for mobile code or something. I had to to that before it would work for me. Great site. After clicking on it in its "under construction" mode for quite a while, it was nice to finally see the results.
How would I go about putting it on my "safe list" or whatever I need to do to view everything? If anyone knows, help would be appreciated

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
How would I go about putting it on my "safe list" or whatever I need to do to view everything? If anyone knows, help would be appreciated
Wish I could help, but I am really not a "techy" type person. It depends on your browser and what brand firewall you my ot may not have. And I imagine it does take a long time to load without a highspeed internet connection. :(

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
Ignoring the firewall possibility for the moment, if its just a browser issue, and you have Explorer, you can just right click on the Explorer icon, choose "Properties" go to the "Security" tab, click "Trusted Sites", and then the "Sites" button which will pop up below it, and then enter the name of the site. from that point on it will be trusted and any elevated security you ruin on the browser will be turned off (I believe) for that particular site.