Harrison Barnes is opting out

I hope the Kings trade for TJ Warren (on the block) instead of bringing Barnes back and use the money left over to upgrade something else, I was not impressed with Barnes from what I saw last season. Trade Bogie for Warren and sign Brogdan and a semi decent C and you got a playoff team.

I hope the Kings trade for TJ Warren (on the block) instead of bringing Barnes back and use the money left over to upgrade something else, I was not impressed with Barnes from what I saw last season. Trade Bogie for Warren and sign Brogdan and a semi decent C and you got a playoff team.

Warren was already traded to Indy. If we wanted him we could have just absorbed him and gotten a second rounder along with him for our troubles. There would have been no reason to trade an asset (Bogi) for him.

Also, we have no shot at Brogdan, and we're already set at SG anyway.

Warren was already traded to Indy. If we wanted him we could have just absorbed him and gotten a second rounder along with him for our troubles. There would have been no reason to trade an asset (Bogi) for him.

Also, we have no shot at Brogdan, and we're already set at SG anyway.
wow did not see Warren to indy anywhere on the net huge get for Indy

What impresses you?
Does Warren impress you? I think he's OK, but not quick and not a good jump shooter.
Barnes looked bad when defended by PJ Tucker. Otherwise he was about what I expected: solid, but unspectacular.

What impresses you?
Does Warren impress you? I think he's OK, but not quick and not a good jump shooter.
Barnes looked bad when defended by PJ Tucker. Otherwise he was about what I expected: solid, but unspectacular.
Last season he was a elite shooter 42% from 3 (improved his game a lot) and the guy can score in so many ways in particular in the open floor and cutting. Also your not getting better production from the SF spot than his 12-14mil per season which is a wonderful deal that gives the Kings flexibility (Pacers now) where as your giving Barnes 20+ to not really make us that much better.