• Patterson

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Thomas

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Outlaw

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, that was an entertaining game. Cousins looked like a beast...hopefully his shoulder sorts itself out. Outlaw definitely played his way into the rotation, in my opinion. And it was good to see Jimmer out there doing his thing. Ben will be fine when he calms down...he tries to do everything at 600 miles an hour, but the signs are there. Good to see the team fight for the victory. The effort was there at the end finally.

I think Cousins played one of his best games as a King last night. He played thru injury and kept his composure, blocking shots, rebounding wearing out the Suns inside. His defense was outstanding in the fourth. The memorable play was his inside lay-up getting fouled in the fourth quarter. He just stood there. Very dramatic. I saw mental toughness.

BMac is earning his way into the starting line-up.
I don't care who starts at PG, IT is finishing.
Outlaw has a very unflappable style of play. He works hard and plays under control. JLM plays some good defense and can defend.
JT is doing okay, but benefits from help off the bench with PP.
Glad to see Ndiaye gets some minutes.

The rebuilding Suns dropped 61 points on the Kings in the first half by exploiting their 2 weaknesses- fast break and interior defense. The Kings had a much better second half and a remarkable fourth quarter. They did it with defense and rebounding, and a lot of effort. This has to be very gratifying for Coach.

Jimmer looked like a walk on trying to make a college team, but Malone was very careful not to shake his confidence.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cousins-double-double-rallies-kings-060208067--nba.html

''I never say, 'Wait until the fourth quarter.' We have to give a much more consistent effort,'' Kings coach Michael Malone said. ''I can't figure us out at times. We're first in the league in fewest turnovers, but we've had games recently where we look like the Keystone Cops. That needs to be cleaned up, especially going into their house tomorrow.'
that Keystone Kops gave me a chuckle after I began imagining it.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I don't know where to put this and starting a new thread seems silly. Does anyone else think Cousins is trying to be a bit more of a shot blocker? He seems to have gained 6" on his vertical and his blocks, when they occur, tend to be dramatic which I think gets extra credit for the intimidation factor. I don't think we can ask much more from Cuz this year as whatever the coach and the organization is doing for or to Cuz, it's working. Thank goodness we didn't lose his attention but from the beginning of his career he has stated he is not the kind of guy to leave a franchise for greener pastures. He is of the mind set that if the team isn't winning, he has to do something about it.

A little gushy, huh?

I don't know where to put this and starting a new thread seems silly. Does anyone else think Cousins is trying to be a bit more of a shot blocker? He seems to have gained 6" on his vertical and his blocks, when they occur, tend to be dramatic which I think gets extra credit for the intimidation factor. I don't think we can ask much more from Cuz this year as whatever the coach and the organization is doing for or to Cuz, it's working. Thank goodness we didn't lose his attention but from the beginning of his career he has stated he is not the kind of guy to leave a franchise for greener pastures. He is of the mind set that if the team isn't winning, he has to do something about it.

A little gushy, huh?
It looks dramatic because he's blocking them with full force.