Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

Follow the up arrows and down arrows.

Kings scoring by quarter: 21-->22-->25-->32

Pistons scoring by quarter: 29<--27<--21<--17

Below may be NSFW as some sort of bizarre alcohol fueled mutation appears to have melded two of our graders in grotesque fashion:

Link to Boxscore

Gay ( D ) -- after a spectacularly bad first half in which he attempted to pioneer new and inventive ways to turn the ball over and generally **** up, actually made a few plays during some important minutes with Cuz out to help us scuffle to life. If we lose he would have gotten a minus for being one of the primary causes of our demise.

Tolliver ( B ) -- started off slowly, very slowly on both ends. But surged in the second half to play a major role in our comeback and victory. Got control of Morris, and after a 1-6 start, eventually finished with 17pts, which is high end for Tolliver. you know your team has issues when he's the night's 2nd weapon though.

Cousins ( A ) -- played an incredible first quarter when he almost literally was the entire Kings team. He did the scoring. He did the assisting. He did the rebounding. Meanwhile the other creatures in similar looking uniforms just ran around ****ing up. Fouls hounded him and he slowed, but came back to hit the backbreaking three in the final minutes (after missing 2 FTS and threatening to be labeled goat).

Temple ( B ) -- Caldwell Pope put up a lot of points against him, and it wasn't until late that Garret began to get some control of the situation. Hit the huge three down the stretch to bump his grade.

Collison ( C- ) -- were some brief moments of working with Cuz, btu got lit up by Reggie Jackson, and the wild Ty Lawson, who had some sort of side bet going with Rudy over who could turn it over more, once again ate up the key comeback minutes with defense and hustle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Casspi ( B- ) -- got off to such an awful start in this one as we were falling flat on our faces in the first half, that I thought he might have blown it and missed his opportunity to make his argument. But during the second half was part of the hustle crew who climbed back in, and really fought on the glass.

Koufos ( A ) -- you can't really ask much more from Kosta than this. In amongst a sea of bodies even bigger than his, was rock solid as a backup, and helped anchor our big ocmeback as Cuz had to sit with the fouls.

McLemore ( INC ) -- brief first half cameo, got beat on defense. Cameo ended.

Lawson ( C+ ) -- played a ugly first half where he and Rudy took turns giving the ball away to the Pistons in increasingly stupid ways. And added one more TO after half. But his role as sparkplug in the midst of our big comeback can't be ignored. He hustled and tried on D and was in the middle of things as we pulled it out. Hit a three too.

Afflalo ( C ) -- looked like he wanted to compete and was mostly doing the right things during our first half dumpster fire, but little came of it.

Last edited:
Stupid sac bee reporters. Dmc offers them an olive branch and they shut him down. No humor having d-bags
Sounded like voison originally was trying to say she always wanted him here. Cousins kept questioning her and she went to how much and no comment. Andy was a bit of an ass, but from what I read that is the way both he and voison are.

I wouldn't put it quite like that. Boogie and Temple bailed us out to grasp victory from the jaws of defeat with 9 points between them on 3s in the last 2:30 when we were down 89-92. Then Temple challenges KCP and Jackson on two perimeter jumpers to force misses and Lawson played tough D in the final possession. It was timely defense with our best defender stepping up against opponents best scorers and three ball to the rescue. That's fortuitous and clutch more than something you can replicate though this is the third time Boogie has made big three pointers, most recently before this in the win vs. Philly.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't put it quite like that. Boogie and Temple bailed us out to grasp victory from the jaws of defeat with 9 points between them on 3s in the last 2:30 when we were down 89-92. Then Temple challenges KCP and Jackson on two perimeter jumpers to force misses and Lawson played tough D in the final possession. It was timely defense with our best defender stepping up against opponents best scorers and three ball to the rescue. That's fortuitous and clutch more than something you can replicate though this is the third time Boogie has made big three pointers, most recently before this in the win vs. Philly.
Jerkyll & Hyde in terms of randomly turning on their desire and energy to win.

Pistons didn't play him the right way. They played nothing but seven footers on him and that's why he was able to get going IMO. Curious to see how Tristan does versus him, he is an adequate defender. Still sitting over here trying to figure out how he misses two straight free throws and then nails a three pointer o_O

After the game Cousins said they can't keep trying to win like this. Glad that this isn't a win that they feel too good about.

In the post game interview, James Ham asked Cousins if he wants to be in Sac. Cousins said yes and then grabbed a mic looked for voison and asked her if she wanted him to be there. She said she always has, then when Cousins asked again, she commented how much would it cost to keep him and then ended by saying, no comment. He then turned the mic to Andy (?), who said he's not the gm, but if it was his choice, no.
Ridiculous.

I tell you what, Cousins may still have some maturing to do, but if that was me, I would have given Furillo the Draymond.
You have to be more specific here. At this point "giving him the Draymond" could mean:

(a) an obviously intentional "accidental" kick to Furillo's engine room
(b) a slap to Furillo's face ala the football player from Michigan St
(c) snap chatting Furillo with a picture of his junk

Green had a busy summer.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
You have to be more specific here. At this point "giving him the Draymond" could mean:

(a) an obviously intentional "accidental" kick to Furillo's engine room
(b) a slap to Furillo's face ala the football player from Michigan St
(c) snap chatting Furillo with a picture of his junk

Green had a busy summer.
I think he should go with (c). :p

That was an incredible game. This team has incredible determination at times. The big come back happened when Cousins wasn't on the floor. I was actually a little worried when he went back in. But it worked out. An incredible win! It's starting to worry me every time Cousins dribbles the ball in traffic. A lot of turn overs lately doing that. Koufos was awesome and Temple too. A great team effort.

Stupid sac bee reporters. Dmc offers them an olive branch and they shut him down. No humor having d-bags
You can see they looked so awkward, so shook, Aileen stuttering and little Andy messing his diaper:D. They thought they ran this town with their agenda-based biased-ass fakenews reporting...did everything they could to run him out of here. Hold this L, Sac Bee, you gonna be dealing with your Boogie Monster for a long time:cool:.

L

Lopes

You can see they looked so awkward, so shook, Aileen stuttering and little Andy messing his diaper:D. They thought they ran this town with their agenda-based biased-ass fakenews reporting...did everything they could to run him out of here. Hold this L, Sac Bee, you gonna be dealing with your Boogie Monster for a long time:cool:.
Sorry this post sounds a bit childish. Sacbee reporters act that way too but please stop.

Hold this L, Sac Bee, you gonna be dealing with your Boogie Monster for a long time:cool:.
Maybe, maybe not. I agree with the extension because it locks up our biggest asset and ensures that he's not going to walk and we get nothing. I'm curious also to see if this might help bring more stability to the franchise and the team starts playing better. Either way, if things go south and we keep winning 30 games every year with him then he most likely can be traded.