Grades v. Pistons 02/23/10

We played 12 men tonight, how do you think this rotation thing should be handled?

• Play 7 men, set rotations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Play 7 men, whoever is playing best gets the minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Play 8 men set rotations

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Play 8 men, whoever is playing best gets the minutes

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Play 9 men, set rotations

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Play 9 men, whoever is playing best gets the minutes

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Play 10 men set rotations

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Play 10 men set rotations, whoever is playing best gets the minutes

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Use the whole roster, whatever it takes every night

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered the best thing about the Kings-Pistons game - Kayte's cleavage during the halftime interviews. Anybody get a screen shot/image of that All-Star "appearance"? Brick can save it for a future team grading theme...

Kings offense been really out of sync, but that's not surprising with new players. Hopefully the days off will allow them to get some practice together and they can get more comfortable.

THE ROOKIES HAVE REALLY HIT THE WALL. esp Omri Casspi, dude just looks dog tired out there and can't guard anyone anymore. The days off will also be good for the rooks.
I thoght Omri was starting to bounce off the wall before the all-star break. He would have been better off if he would have had that time off.
He deserved to be there but I think he might have gone another month before he hit the wall.

This keeps showing up, and I have to say, it's pretty freaking awesome. If anyone is confused, it's from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (one of the funniest shows on television). Here's a link to the original 'commercial': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaTpFwcC9o
DAYMAN OOOOOOOOAHHHHHH FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMAN ! OOOOOOOOAAAAAA CHAMPION OF THE SUN! HES A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0iKzrqblqQ&feature=related

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.