• Pathetic Bench

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Poor coaching/use of personnel

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • NBA 3.0

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa, what? Fans don't have patience, the front office has a plan? Fans were patiently watching Malone and the players grow. The front office waived the white flag, not the fans. The front office is lying to the players and media, not the fans. The front office is hiding, flat out hiding like scared kittens while the whole thing burns to the ground.

Fans, frankly, are the only ones who seem to care about this franchise. The front office is just letting things devolve more and more. Maybe it was intentional. Maybe they planned to destroy this team all along in search of a draft pick. They are trying to pull one over on the fans, renewing season tickets in January before Tank 2.0 goes full steam ahead.

How many accounts does PDA have anyway?

What, pray tell, is the plan? Waste another season with a coach they plan to fire? Cause that's what the reality looks like from where I am sitting. But who knows, the chicken poopoo front office won't even tell the players what's going on.

I mean seriously, what is nba 3.0? What is it? Please, someone, tell me. If being the dysfunctional national punchline the Kings are now was the goal, then I must say, I don't care for it.
Who said nba 3.0 exists let alone what is it and if you tell you need to explain what it has to do with the Kings. The Kings players have been screwing up whatever they've been using since the season's beginning. Come on, practice guys and get something down pat so you don't keep winning the turnover battle night in and night out by enough to lose each game.

Who said nba 3.0 exists let alone what is it and if you tell you need to explain what it has to do with the Kings. The Kings players have been screwing up whatever they've been using since the season's beginning. Come on, practice guys and get something down pat so you don't keep winning the turnover battle night in and night out by enough to lose each game.
What the what?