[Grades] Grades v. Lakers 12/12/2016

Happiest with the game by which non-Cuz?

• Koufos

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Collison

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Casspi

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Temple

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KingMilz

Seeing Thomas Robinson actually reminded me there was one trade the Kings actually came out better off in by getting Patterson who's a good bench player on a elite team in the East and actually for 20-30 games in his first season really helped us and than went to crap.

A thought from last night. Garrett Temple needs to start. He is shooting the three ball at 41 percent, is the best perimter defender we have had here since Ron Artest and his ability to handle the ball and facilitate free's up Collison to be more of a scorer. Collison's best assets on offense is that his corner three ball is money and his quickness. If Temple and Collison can do a Bibby/Chrisite situation where they split facilitating duties, it works out better for the starting unit. All of a sudden you can feed Cousins and you have Collison spotting up in the weakside corner, Temple at the top of the key and Casspi on the other wing.
You had me until the "Temple can handle and facilitate" part. Im still on your side though. Yes on starting Temple.

You had me until the "Temple can handle and facilitate" part. Im still on your side though. Yes on starting Temple.
To be fair - Temple does a better job handling the ball and running the pick&roll to create his own mid range jumpshot, than Afflalo or Ben. Where he struggles is, when he needs to facilitate the ball out of the pick&roll. Those little pocket passes Rondo throws even in his sleep are not his thing.

Thanks to dude12 for the explanation. I think you are on the right track, but there might be more, because it carries over to the next game.