Game thread Sac vs Phx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
A much needed road win before a 5 game home stand. Our next road game is after 2 days rest at the Lakers. In Fact VF21 after tomorrow we don't have another back to back until December

Entity

Hall of Famer
With Doug hitting that free throw that put us with 6 players in dougle digit scoring. That is what i always look for 5 ppl we usually win but 6 or more we almost always win.

CWebb with post-game interview with JKoz:

Team feels good about the win, getting rhythm back

Peja getting his rhythm back, says whole team has been off

Thought team played good defense despite Suns shooting great percentage in first half

Great to have DC playing major minutes again (since DC played 30 plus)

It's too early to start worrying about playing lots of minutes...Kings need to worry about wins

CWebb promises that the team will have a purse ($$ put up by CWebb and Miller) and some gloves on every plane flight, not to mention video highlights for those interested in watching later (all joking, of course).

4cwebb said:
CWebb promises that the team will have a purse ($$ put up by CWebb and Miller) and some gloves on every plane flight, not to mention video highlights for those interested in watching later (all joking, of course).
LOL!

Great win for the Kings. I think this game underlines who important Christie is to the Kings team. I think his returning and playing a lot of minutes, hitting some good shots was one of the major reasons for today's win.

Go Christie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if the G Man did the game on radio? I ask because I caught the tail end of the Texas A&M v. Texas Tech football game and to my surprise he was doint that game in College Station, Texas.

Diabeticwonder said:
Does anyone know if the G Man did the game on radio? I ask because I caught the tail end of the Texas A&M v. Texas Tech football game and to my surprise he was doint that game in College Station, Texas.
There are always a couple of games a year where he has other obligations, usually race car stuff.

I knew he does races every now and then, but I had never heard of him doing football. I also thought that he might have been able to make the Kings game in AZ if he was quick enough onto a plane, but I'm sure he didn't. So did KHTKoz do the radio...I'm glad I saw it on tv then if that's the case.

i wasn't able to watch or listen to the game tonight sadly (babysitting) but i'm VERY VERY happy the kings won. i was checking all night on my cell phone, and i starting pumping my first big time!!!

first road win WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!! ah sorry piksi, no 0-41 on the road this season ;)

what a game webber!!!! just awesome. i'd say he's been the MVP so far this season for the kings.

peja sounds like he's starting to come around YES!!!!!!!!!!! he shouldn't have too much trouble tommorrow i don' think, carmelo isn't much of a defender. the kings MUST exploit webber vs martin becuase webber has a good size advantage.

christie sounds like he's slowly getting back in shape. the missed free throw..... i'm glad i didn't hear that on the radio or i'd have had the reaction mad D did ;)

GREAT WIN KINGS!!!!!!!!!! and nice job on the gameday thread you guys, even w/o VF21 i still got a good idea of what was going on.

now let's snap our 0-2 in the 2nd night of back to backs trend this year!!! GO KINGS!!!!!!!! BEAT THE NUGGETTES :D

Diabeticwonder said:
No he didn't. It was Koz.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
:: wonders if Cafe1 was at the game, and if she still considers herself a Kings fan ::
I miss Cafe1... I hope she was at the game and I hope she remembers her friends here at Kingsfans.

Did anybody wathcing Suns broadcast on League Pass see OTag messing up with a cameraman during one of the timeouts? Cameraman was trying to get a shot of what Rick was telling the team and Ostertag kept creeping into the shot and blocking the view. He kept turning around and laughing at the camera. It was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Kingsgurl said:
Then could you please start one for tonights game against Denver.....QUICK:D
Oops, I inadvertently took credit for this thread when I was referring to my prediction thread. That's okay though, I'll take credit for this thread too.

I'd be surprised if they lost to Denver at home, but I'll make one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.