[Game] Game Thread, Bucks at Kings, 1/5/12

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Did I actually see Salmons dish the ball of on one of his rampages to the rim. Man, if Reke, etc. would do that more often our offense would kick up a notch. We have about 4 guys who are known for attacking the rim and never passing. That makes it easier for the defenese. Anyway had to give props to Salmons.

Make sure to get a look at Jon Leuer. Future BEAST.

He's already dunking on us and drawing charges...smh!

Last edited:
Did I actually see Salmons dish the ball of on one of his rampages to the rim. Man, if Reke, etc. would do that more often our offense would kick up a notch. We have about 4 guys who are known for attacking the rim and never passing. That makes it easier for the defenese. Anyway had to give props to Salmons.
Maybe Salmons has been the closet tanker this whole time. he seems very under control this game. MT however seems to be status quo right now

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Does anyone know the Youtube address for Jerry Reyolds' fait of a few decades ago. If not don't bother looking. I can do that.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
How come Smart can get the guards to post up Cousins after an afternoon with the team, but Westy couldn't do it over more than a season? Love Smart getting Cousins in the post.

Looking at the way the Kings play, one would guess they never played a single game together. I am going to be honest and say that this team even at its full potential will never be great because a majority of the players have a low to no basketball IQ. Just literally no intelligence on the court and it is painful to watch. Tons of talent and no one knows what to do with it

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Looking at the way the Kings play, one would guess they never played a single game together. I am going to be honest and say that this team even at its full potential will never be great because a majority of the players have a low to no basketball IQ. Just literally no intelligence on the court and it is painful to watch. Tons of talent and no one knows what to do with it
Yeah, I like to throw in the towel on the youngest team in the NBA as well.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What's the point? Why not watch another team?

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Tyreke passed it to Jimmer under the basket maybe to try and share the ball more, when he should have taken the shot