Game discussion - Kings-Hornets - Oct. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Interesting to see Peja and Bobby play, Im interested in seeing how Peja fans out in this system

Peja guarding K mart?? MUHAHAHAHAHA

Chandler and Marc Jackson not playing

wow kings really look great tonight ! ! ! even the guys that arent on fire are finding ways to help out... im loving price right now he will be a lock at the backup point guard spot if he can keep it up... Artests shot is finally looking good tonight.... i think thats the biggest pro... for this game... if his shot improves and he hits a good percent that would really spread the floor... Garcia is looking great hit a three and had a great block on Peja ! ! ! even taylor is showing some life tonight... it would be something else if this wasnt a preseason game... if they play like this in the reg season we would a top seed for sure...

I am just able to listen -and tonight it's only the Hornet's feed. How did Mike hurt his hand? Have they given any indication of what is wrong?

They will be taking x-rays or MRI or somehting. Hopefully it is just a jammed thumb. Jerry and Grant think he got it trying to guard Peja.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Any post game news on how serious it is?
No. They are going to take a look at it. When he did it, he was going for a steal and hit it on Paul's elbow, I think. Tried to play a bit, then signaled for someone to come in for him and they called a quick TO when they got the ball back. He went right back to the training room. Didn't look to be in too much pain, but wasn't using it.

the score pretty much shows what happened. We whooped their *** and the entire team was very fluent. It was like the season started 3 months ago...

Just got back from the game. I have to say everyone looked great. Bibby was hustling when he was in. Ronnie Price actualy has some moves kids, for sure. My wifes new favorite player is Kevin Martin, he was playing like a starter tonight indeed. Artest was killing it. I am off the Amundson banwagon though, Jwill all the way!

It was great to see Peja and Bobby play, BJax still has some great moves inside!

There were times when the new guys kept passing it around like a hot potato, but all in all it was seeming like a fluid offense and some D like we have never seen!

I am as excited as ever about this year!

I took some lame ones with my cell, I think Truckeekingsfan took some, if not I will post mine, they are mostly of warm up and then I ran out of memory :confused: .

Edit - I tried to send them to my computer, but the phone is complaining about not having enough memory and I am unable to figure out how to delete some pictures. Maybe I should say that it is my wifes phone as I have still managed to avoid getting one of my own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.