[Game] Game 8: Sacramento Kings @ Dallas Mavericks, 11/11/14 5:30 PST 8:30 EST

Kings record for the season:

• Total voters
I root for the Kings.
I do too. I'm just saying that some of the posters may bag on Sessions if he sucks. That doesn't mean not rooting for the kings. Also, kinda easy for the others to bag on him if they feel his minutes would be better off given to RayMac. Dude just seems without life out there sometimes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
my bet:

by the end of the game, we will see a thread called "Ray McCallum" ... and the OP will say "any questions?"
Only if he deserves it. The "Any questions" thread is a long-standing tradition around here, dating back to Chris Webber's return from injury.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I do too. I'm just saying that some of the posters may bag on Sessions if he sucks. That doesn't mean not rooting for the kings. Also, kinda easy for the others to bag on him if they feel his minutes would be better off given to RayMac. Dude just seems without life out there sometimes.
Why don't we wait and see how he does before we kick the chair out from under him? Just a thought...

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I am not going to defend myself on why it bothers me that some people take such glee in torching players from their own team. I will simply Ignore people who seem to have a vendetta. There are already people ready to jump down his throat.

Why don't we wait and see how he does before we kick the chair out from under him? Just a thought...
With all due respect, I didn't bag on Sessions in this thread. I'm just saying that whether people bag on Sessions is likely dependent on how he plays. I didn't even start that post.