[Game] Game 57: Sacramento Kings v. San Antonio Spurs, 2/27/15

What would you do if you were the chair?

• No harm, no foul.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Sue Boogie.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Parlay your newfound fame into a reality TV career.

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Die.

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
I don't mind the losses so much these days, since I know we have a good coach and he'll make it a teaching moment. They'll be productive losses.

I couldn't have said it better myself...Plus, I don't think anyone thought we could have beat the Spurs without 2 of our best offensive players out..... The Spurs would have got alot of crap from fans if that would have somehow happened, but the Spurs are too good to not take advantage of our injuries........

Another dunce former Kings player (in place of BJax) just said, "you got Bledsoe coming in, Phoenix up next." Who the hell hires these people?! What a joke Kings organization continues to be on so many different levels.

gunks

Hall of Famer
This was a must win game for the Spurs and when Pop wants something, he gets it.
This.

The Spurs are in a slump but they are still San Antonio.

Meanwhile, our best player is out. Our starting PG is out. Rudy has been a beast under Karl, but he isn't the type of guy who can be THE MAN and will a shorthanded team to victory.

We are .500 under Karl. Streak is still alive!

Even though we didn't pull out the W I still liked the way the guys played out there without DMC. Ben and Ray continue to show growth in the backcourt but we obviously didn't have enough available firepower to finish the champs. Casspi looked terrible tonight as well as Williams. We're going to have to address the bench this off-season. JT was solid and Reggie was Reggie. As for Rudy the Spurs concentrated on him all night and he's just not a #1 option on a good team.

Even though we didn't pull out the W I still liked the way the guys played out there without DMC. Ben and Ray continue to show growth in the backcourt but we obviously didn't have enough available firepower to finish the champs. Casspi looked terrible tonight as well as Williams. We're going to have to address the bench this off-season. JT was solid and Reggie was Reggie. As for Rudy the Spurs concentrated on him all night and he's just not a #1 option on a good team.
all of this is spot on

This.

The Spurs are in a slump but they are still San Antonio.

Meanwhile, our best player is out. Our starting PG is out. Rudy has been a beast under Karl, but he isn't the type of guy who can be THE MAN and will a shorthanded team to victory.

We are .500 under Karl. Streak is still alive!
Aren't we 2-2 under Karl?