[Game] Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 11/03/14 6PM PST, 9 PM EST

Demarcus Cousins is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just an enormous benefit to the team to have a veteran PG who understands the flow of a basketball game and also is able to force turnovers and play team defense. This has badly been missing.

6'3 Ray Mac is no 6'2 Jimmer Fredette - of course Ray can play SG or combo guard or whatever you want to call it.
Not sure why you think McCallum is 6'3", and I'm not sure why you think he is taller than Fredette.

McCallum: 6'0.25" w/o shoes // 6'1.75" w/ shoes
Fredette: 6'0.75" w/o shoes // 6'2.5" w/ shoes

Not sure why you think McCallum is 6'3", and I'm not sure why you think he is taller than Fredette.

What are their comparative wingspans?

EDIT:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Ray-McCallum-5718/stats/
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jimmer-Fredette-5810/

EDIT 2:

So, Jimmer has a larger wingspan, but Ray has a far superior vertical. They also measured the same standing reach.

Katie ripping IT (in a classy way) for not being committed to D. Just coming right out and saying it. "It didn't matter to him."

Folks there was zero chance he was going to stay with us. Sorry to keep harping on it.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Landry has always been one of my favorite players going back to his days at Purdue and later as toughest of the tough with the Rockets. Ask Dirk Nowitski's teeth, chunks of them probably still embedded somewhere in Carl's anatomy.
I know its not in the celebratory spirit of the evening, but frankly the more I see of Landry the more I think he may be done as the Carl Landry of old. He can still waddle in there to score, still has the skill. But his explosion seems gone. I've begun to seriously wonder if we're stuck with damaged goods.

Last edited:

Maybe because the Kings website has him listed at 6'3 here http://www.nba.com/kings/roster and ESPN has him listed at 6'3 here http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2528447/ray-mccallum

A lot of players grow from college and their rookie year. Those measurements you have are old.

Frankly the more I see of Landry the more I think he may be done as the Carl Landry of old. He can still waddle in there to score, still has the skill. But his explosion seems gone. I've begun to seriously wonder if we're stuck with damaged goods.
Yeah Landry lacks the explosiveness from before...But I wonder how much of this is him being out of shape from his hip injury and of course age catching up with him. He was quite chunky when he tried to come back last year....he looks in better shape now, but still not quite like what I remember him.

Yeah Landry lacks the explosiveness from before...But I wonder how much of this is him being out of shape from his hip injury and of course age catching up with him. He was quite chunky when he tried to come back last year....he looks in better shape now, but still not quite like what I remember him.
I think he'll have some games where he bullies his way to the basket but unless he regains some mobility, he may not get back to what he was. One rebound tonight. Total.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bobby just said that DMC told Malone to leave the bench out there a little longer to build their confidence. That tells me he has faith in his bench AND he has faith in the ability of the starters to get the job done. I'm about ready to start up a collection for the huge statue of DFC that WILL end up outside the new arena.

Damn, I LOVE THIS TEAM!
Big thing for DeMarcus to be the source of that. I remember Reke doing the same thing a few times and thought it was a sign of a real focus on team. Its Boogie taking ownership and responsibility for this team, and being a partner for Malone in trying to make them win.