[Game] Game 23: Houston Rockets @ Sacramento Kings, 12/11/14. 7:30 PST, 10:30 EST

Should Tetsujin be allowed to shirk his duty to go out partying in Tokyo?

• Where's Tokyo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. I could be watching the Warriors every time they play. I make a real and conscious decision not to.
Right? I mean, it's not like it's almost 2015, or anything. There are means, both legal and illegal, to watch every single team in the NBA. If I wanted to watch the Warriors, I'd be watching the Warriors.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Right? I mean, it's not like it's almost 2015, or anything. There are means, both legal and illegal, to watch every single team in the NBA. If I wanted to watch the Warriors, I'd be watching the Warriors.
I don't want to specify which system I have, but for some reason I get both CSNCA and CSNBA most nights. :p

Glenn

Hall of Famer
When I say that they don't rely on jump shots, I mean they can still beat you if you take the jump shot away. I don't think that applies to the Warriors.

@Glenn - Your tone is kind of facetious but, isn't that part of his job, too?
Malone? If you mean Malone, my facetious note was meant to point out that some people seem to think he has to have some plan for all contingencies and if he doesn't, he's a failure. I simply am not capable at this point in my life to take it so seriously. If you believe it is part of his job and is achievable for a second year coach, we have nothing in common to discuss on this issue.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
What I believe is that a good coach should have at least one or two plays in his playbook that don't require all of his best guys being available in order for them to work.

To paraphrase the great American philosopher Nate Ford, a good leader starts with Plan G, not Plan A.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
What I believe is that a good coach should have at least one or two plays in his playbook that don't require all of his best guys being available in order for them to work.

To paraphrase the great American philosopher Nate Ford, a good leader starts with Plan G, not Plan A.
Knowing these have far less chance of working but I agree. He seems limited in his offensive ideas.

So Malone's problem is that he doesn't have an offense set in case Cousins is out, Gay is out, or Collison out. He needs to have contingencies for all injuries. What a dummy. You would think he would be able to take a team that barely knows each other and develop a coherent offense .... ..... oh ..... and defense.
Nope. Just when cuz is out. If you noticed gay and Collison have been playing. In fact even when they're all healthy, when cuz is out on the bench, we lose leads. We devolve into an iso-rudy offense. Observe what happens when cuz is on the bench and rudy gets the ball, it's like the other guys get glued to the ground. It's up to the coach to right that. Notice rudy is pasing and is among the high assist men in the team. But it's hard to win when substitutions are not optimal and we are not put in the best place to succeed without your main guy.