Fox or Haliburton?

The difference being that Peja and CWebb played together fantastically. So far Fox seems a bit better without Haliburton, but Haliburton looks like a completely different player when he's the lead ballhandler/playmaker and Fox isn't playing.

They certainly could figure it out, but both are better with the ball in their hands - Fox because he's not an off-ball scorer and Tyrese because he controls the game to a much greater degree when running the offense.
How will that change with Simmons? Who also is not a off ball player and who requires ball in his hands to be effective?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Fox and Simmons would be such a horrific pairing, my goodness.

Hopefully this rumor isn’t one of those “where there’s smoke” things.
For now it appears to be one of those “random fan trying to throw stuff at the wall and hope it sticks” kind of things. We’ll see. But I’m pretty sure that Craigory “nihilist_bucks” doesn’t have a ton of insight into NBA front offices. I estimate this one at 0.00 bits of information.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
What even the point of the clearly fake trades. Just on the one - in - million chance they hit it and pretend to be an insider until the next time when they miss? Lol

gunks

Hall of Famer
For now it appears to be one of those “random fan trying to throw stuff at the wall and hope it sticks” kind of things. We’ll see. But I’m pretty sure that Craigory “nihilist_bucks” doesn’t have a ton of insight into NBA front offices. I estimate this one at 0.00 bits of information.
Haha likely! I generally wouldn’t worry about these kinds of goofy rumors, but Kangz have Kangz’d before and may very well Kangz again before this trade deadline!

You don't think sports people wanna hang around with a dude who writes upbeat stuff like: "Bucks Basketball only serves as a distraction as we fight to avoid the inevitable embrace of death".