Fox for Randle and R J Barrett

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I think the general feel is that the Knicks would not do that because they would consider including Barrett an overpay. The Kings, on the other hand, would probably want to squeeze out a bit more than just Randle, and the Knicks would have to add a bit of salary to make it work. The Kings might find a way to squeeze Reddish or a pick out of the Knicks on top of Randle, but probably not Barrett.

I’d take that deal. Which means it won’t happen

this is a rough year to trade Fox because he started off poorly and he’s been sitting out the last three weeks when we can use some big performances. It might not happen this season and it shouldn’t happen if Fox value is currently based on his first half of this season rather than what he is

Kings definitely shouldn’t move him for the sake of moving him though

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
they blew it or they just weren’t interested in trading Sabonis for Fox? Because that’s what was reported
And that may be true, I'm saying that Monte for once used the media against his opponent before they did. He wins by default. Now it looks like they are trying to damage control instead of him.

Good on the video guy for not taking his crap and not backing down. NOOOO THANK YOU! Randle for Fox my ass. Fox for Barret you could convince me with the right package, but Randle's success last year went massively to his head. He was able to be better because he had a badass defense protecting him. His team's offensive ratings were still crap.

Curious how people would have felt with a Fox trade straight up for Randle. I suspect people would have complained, but I'm assuming most would rather have Hali+Randle vs. Fox+Sabonis.... just because of the love for Hali. I wonder if this was a decision the front office actually had to make, or if there never really was much of a realistic trade with NY.

Curious how people would have felt with a Fox trade straight up for Randle. I suspect people would have complained, but I'm assuming most would rather have Hali+Randle vs. Fox+Sabonis.... just because of the love for Hali. I wonder if this was a decision the front office actually had to make, or if there never really was much of a realistic trade with NY.
Judging by the reactions yesterday, even trading Hali for Jesus Christ would have gotten the "LOLZZZ KAAAANNGZ"

Kings trade a bag of potato chip for lebron james and 2 FRP!

Kings fans: Oh great! Lebron is gonna leave in 2 years and the 2 FRP are going to be completely wasted by Monte and Vivek. I WAS GOING TO EAT THOSE SALTY CHIPS! DAMN YOU MONTE!

Sports Media: Well, we know that lebron is a multi-time MVP, All-star, and arguable GOAT candidate, but c'mon! The bag of chips had the potential to end world hunger! What the hell are they thinking?