Fox/Christie fight uploaded

Yeah, that Rulez, Christies a bad ***. I like how Fox cheap shots him with the first "hit" and tries to play it off like he didn't mean to do it, Christie didn't fall for that bull.

Yeah, that Rulez, Christies a bad ***. I like how Fox cheap shots him with the first "hit" and tries to play it off like he didn't mean to do it, Christie didn't fall for that bull.

I was at that game, and that's not exactly how it went. They never show the very beginning...

Christie picked up the ball and threw it at Rick's head...that was the first "hit".

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I was at that game, and that's not exactly how it went. They never show the very beginning...

Christie picked up the ball and threw it at Rick's head...that was the first "hit".
Yeah, but it was Rick Fox. I mean, heck, I'd throw the ball at his head too if given the chance. You can't blame Doug for that..... :p

Regardless of who gave the first hit, I still applaud Doug for his... deed. Rick Fox had it coming to him. At least I like to think so. :D

Yeah, but it was Rick Fox. I mean, heck, I'd throw the ball at his head too if given the chance. You can't blame Doug for that..... :p

Yeah, i can't remember exactly went down, but for some reason i remember Fox starting it....idk why. Maby its just my Kings bias coming through and I just want to believe it was Fox's fault..haha. Still, Fox was a jerk anyways, him and Christie went at it the whole series.

Ryan

I like turtles
The memory of this fight was only matched during the Christmas Day game when Doug bent over right in front of Fox....oh yeah, and who can forget Bill Walton's quote "Rick Fox is all class" followed by Fox's 0 points for the game.

K

Kingsguy881

Rick Fox started the fight when he knocked over Doug Christie with a cheap shot and knocked the ball onto Doug. Doug stood up while simultaneously knocking the ball back at him, and then Fox came over with another cheap shot throwing his arms and hands all across Dougs face, and then we all know the rest.