[Fantasy] 2009 WNBA Pick One Challenge

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you can beat them to the #1 spot! This is my first time playing this game, and well, frankly--I suck at this game. You, however, ROCK! Of course, it did not help that I had 4-5 DNP days that I forgot to pick.

My one suggestion would be that you could NOT see other's picks until after the game was completed. While I realize that part of the game is the strategy against other players, I would like to know what others think about not being able to see others picks until post game???
You can't see who they pick even if the game is done. You could however see who they CHOSE once it's 12mn ET. What I did was look at his/her previous choices to guesstimate who he/she has left. Thanks for the support though. Keeping fingers crossed.;)

Hey guys help me out!!! I was right :) he did choose Hornbuckle! I was supposed to get her too but decided on Ashley Walker for a whopping 38 points!!! Now WE (KF) are back on top with a 17 point lead going into the final game.

After scouting the #2's prior selection, I predict that he/she has Tamecka Johnson available for the last day. I could see him/her going for broke (like I did today) and select Anna Montanana.......(I still have this player available too)

Now guys I still have Dwalk available and plan to use her. Is there any chance she won't play tomorrow? I know you guys have better connections there to the team.

Well what do you think?

Hey guys help me out!!! I was right :) he did choose Hornbuckle! I was supposed to get her too but decided on Ashley Walker for a whopping 38 points!!! Now WE (KF) are back on top with a 17 point lead going into the final game.

After scouting the #2's prior selection, I predict that he/she has Tamecka Johnson available for the last day. I could see him/her going for broke (like I did today) and select Anna Montanana.......(I still have this player available too)

Now guys I still have Dwalk available and plan to use her. Is there any chance she won't play tomorrow? I know you guys have better connections there to the team.

Well what do you think?
I thought I was a the only genius to pick Ashley Walker...but I'm glad you did too mdme. I don't have any insider info on whether Demya is going to play tomorrow, but my hunch is she'll get her regular minutes based on how Coach Whiz is and has been...and it will be the last game at home, so there's not really a reason to NOT play her. Obviously I don't know who you have left, but if you're up 17, I think you'd be safe with a vet. They might go with Montanana or Hollingsworth if Anosike isn't going to play...Hollingsworth went for 19x2 in their last game.

Last edited:
I thought I was a the only genius to pick Ashley Walker...but I'm glad you did too mdme. I don't have any insider info on whether Demya is going to play tomorrow, but my hunch is she'll get her regular minutes based on how Coach Whiz is and has been...and it will be the last game at home, so there's not really a reason to NOT play her. Obviously I don't know who you have left, but if you're up 17, I think you'd be safe with a vet. They might go with Montanana or Hollingsworth if Anosike isn't going to play...Hollingsworth went for 19x2 in their last game.
Thanks RDub...I was looking at the battle for 3rd here between you and Krista and noticed that we all rode the Ashley Walker train. Thank goodness Seattle's done, no chance for #2 to get her. I'm thinking #2 already has TJ picked since #2 probably reserved her for this game. But #2 might change to pick Montanana (Hollingsworth used already) and go for broke.....only question is with 17 points, will a 20 P+R+A night from Dwalk be enough? Hmmmmm.... Dwalk "only" averages 15+ on the P+R+A but she's been money lately.

If Gillom plays Montanana to give her experience though......

Nice pick..Ashley Walker...never would have guessed her? Looks like KB & JR went with too...good job crew.
Haven't heard yet if D-Walk is a scratch? I'm rolling with Hollingsworth, I think;)

Still want Monarchs to Win! Good luck you all...lets get the trophy Mdme!

Mdme...where's the final score? Nobody's Sun score is up?
You can click the leader board. yup the sun's score is not up but it is tallied. I actually chose K Gardin last night and it was money. :) Actually, even if I had stuck with Dwalk I would've won by a point! ALRIGHT.

This award goes to the rest of KF.com :)

Thanks guys!!! For a while there I thought I wouldn't make it with the loss of CP3 on a day I was saving her. But heck, I never thought I'd say this but thanks Coach Rick, you certainly chose a good day to rest hornbuckle. :) Don't know how to attach the images like MBF does, but here is the leaderboard page.

Attachments

Last edited:
You can click the leader board. yup the sun's score is not up but it is tallied. I actually chose K Gardin last night and it was money. :) Actually, even if I had stuck with Dwalk I would've won by a point! ALRIGHT.

This award goes to the rest of KF.com :)
Thats Awesome! I had heard because they didn't post the final points, that you could pick anyone? That sounded bogus to me. Go the whole year playing & they can't get the final points up? Anyway...it's been fun playing with you all this season & I'm proud for our crew at KHTK...for representing. Way to get the prize Mdme:cool:...I'll need to get a few more tips for next year. Props to J.Ross & Krista too!

I had Hollingsworth & she was Money too;)

Thanks guys. It was fun playing with you guys again. Esp the time when MBF had the weekly updates. I have to hand it to MBF though, it was tough composing those updates. Anyway, am proud of the achievement and I hope everyone here in KF.com knows that the honor is for all of KF.com. See you next year. :)