ESPN: Chris Wallace leader for Kings GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would each of those that dismiss Petrie in any way, shape or form as a participant in future Kings' basketball management help us develop a list of available, acceptable candidates for tha GM job? I offer nothing to start with. I don't believe I've seen a suggestion from anyone.

Would each of those that dismiss Petrie in any way, shape or form as a participant in future Kings' basketball management help us develop a list of available, acceptable candidates for tha GM job? I offer nothing to start with. I don't believe I've seen a suggestion from anyone.
I did earlier in this thread but a new GM was just announced. Makes no difference at this point.

That's how I see it. It's really easy for some to say that Petrie should have just walked away if he couldn't do things his way, but that's just not realistic. He had a contract to do a job, regardless of how horrible the bosses were. I truly believe he did the best he could within the parameters he was given.
I agree. Petrie was simply fulfilling his contract the past couple years IMO. I thought it was obvious he wanted out when he turned down a contract extention prior to this past season. It was a way that he could walk away without quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.