Emeka Okafor

No. He's their #1 guy, SAR or KT wouldn't be taken for him. Especially only having 1 year under his belt, since he only played 2 months this season, and got injured in the game vs. us.

B

beemerr23

Actually, I was just thinking to myself the other day how much a guy like Emeka could really put us over the edge haha. He's been injured all year, but who knows what the Bobcats have in mind, he'd be a great pickup.

Not happening even if they draft a big man in the draft, which they probably won't because they have other needs. He is a talented PF/C with good rebounding and shot blocking skills on a cheap rookie contract, it would be insane to trade him.

Emeka would be terrific for us, but we'd have to give up Brad Miller for him and perhaps the Bobcats would bite. He would give us a legitimate defensive prescence inside and is young so there's a lot of upside, particularly on the offensive end. I'd hate to lose Brad though.

TheRaven said:
Not happening even if they draft a big man in the draft, which they probably won't because they have other needs. He is a talented PF/C with good rebounding and shot blocking skills on a cheap rookie contract, it would be insane to trade him.
You're right.. for a player on a rookie contract with his upside, it'll be hard for the Bobcats to get equal value from a trade, and that's even if they are considering on trading him at all.

A

AriesMar27

what about darko? reef for darko doesnt sound that bad since they wont take thomas... darko can come off the bench for thomas and miller....