Draft picks past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.
So What’s the remedy Dave?
You were right when you said on your show that vlade and Luke aren’t going anywhere. Not having just inked those extensions. There’s no way the kings eat those 2 contracts. Vivek is Vivek. He might have been a titan in the business world but his basketball IQ is worse than bad. Ownership won’t change and this FO is cemented in place for at least this and next season. So what’s the solution to getting this thing on the right track?
Stop letting Vlade make decisions. Have him become a figurehead of the organization and let others come in and make decisions. It isn't like this is rocket science. Many, many people thought Luka would work well for the Kings, but Vlade thought Fox and MB3 would be his Stockton and Malone.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Stop letting Vlade make decisions. Have him become a figurehead of the organization and let others come in and make decisions. It isn't like this is rocket science. Many, many people thought Luka would work well for the Kings, but Vlade thought Fox and MB3 would be his Stockton and Malone.
They still could be.

The one time an owner paid for a proven GM it culminated in our Golden Generation. Maybe I’m crazy, but I think we should try a proven GM again—one that has a scouting background (i.e. not a former agent or a quant) and a proven draft record. Ujiri or Connelly...don’t be cheap, Vivek.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I started the thread in the hopes maybe just maybe we could talk about something other than Vlade, bad ownership, etc. but apparently not. No need for me to bother trying to post stuff to talk about when everything ends up the same. I closed the thread because I'm just tired of trying.

GO KINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.