Domantas Sabonis playing for Team Lithuania in Eurobasket 2022

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
lots of big names playing in this Euro Basket. I wonder how they will fair health wise coming into the season next month and if it will affect any of them

gunks

Hall of Famer
lots of big names playing in this Euro Basket. I wonder how they will fair health wise coming into the season next month and if it will affect any of them
Didn't Bogi apologists always use this as an excuse when he underperformed? Like, it tired him out or something?

I think injury risk could be a legit concern, but I'm hoping with Domas playing less than 30 mpg, he comes into camp in killer shape, rather than banged up or fatigued.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Didn't Bogi apologists always use this as an excuse when he underperformed? Like, it tired him out or something?

I think injury risk could be a legit concern, but I'm hoping with Domas playing less than 30 mpg, he comes into camp in killer shape, rather than banged up or fatigued.
not an excuse, it's a legitimate concern for players and the wear and tear on their bodies. Not everyone spends 1 million plus like Bron does on treatment.