Domantas Sabonis playing for Team Lithuania in Eurobasket 2022

It is possible that Domas makes the jump to a Top 20 NBA player and the Fox jumps into the top 30. For Domas it is only 3pt shooting and a small bump in perimeter agility in on D. For Fox it is 3pt shooting and consistent defensive effort.

If these 2 things happen - with the supporting cast brought in by Monte - this Kings time is going to change the narrative in a hurry.

Committing to being a winning team over a tanking team might actually be good for motivating players to improve.

I think his release point looks higher ?

Noticed it in one of the other vids too
It looks a lot more fluid and less mechanical for sure. Used to look like he was forcing it and not quite comfortable outside of 16 ft but this here looks smooth and clean. Could definitely be higher release point or even more movement on his release.

Davion Mitchell...Q
And how has your offseason been going? Any training or vacation plans?
No, no vacation. I was just talking to Domas to see if he was going to take one and he was like, ‘nah, no vacation.” We're trying to make the playoffs and we got bigger things to look at. So, nah, no vacation.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Davion Mitchell...Q
And how has your offseason been going? Any training or vacation plans?
No, no vacation. I was just talking to Domas to see if he was going to take one and he was like, ‘nah, no vacation.” We're trying to make the playoffs and we got bigger things to look at. So, nah, no vacation.
sounds like a proper Davion response to me. No time for vacation when you are trying to get an elephant off your back.