Do we keep Skal?

Should we keep Skal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd really like to see him average 30min a night from here on out. Enough of this sharing minutes with the vets stuff. Need to quit just dipping their toe in the water with some of these guys and see if they have what it takes or not. We will never know if he comes back and plays 17min a night.

More minutes means more mistakes but it also means more attempts to correct his mistakes.
I think the only reason he's not playing right now is they didn't feel the need to bring him back right before the break. Make sure he's nice and healthy before you put him out there for what we all hope will be significant and productive court time.

I would certainly like to keep him, rather than selling low. However, if we draft a big/sign one in FA, we'll have a glut upfront. Randolph will still be on books, and Kosta might return too. Add Willie, Giles, new pick/FA, Skal. There won't be enough minutes to go around, and someone (likely Skal) will get shafted.

Vlade has his work cut out.

Skal is going to continue to struggle if he can't put on more weight. I think once he gets some more muscle though, then he's really gonna take a leap forward.