December Games for the CAP NBA Live 2005 Dynasty

Mad D said:
BBall you have to many games too post, why don't you just tell us our stats and record and just carry on from there
Ok, good idea.

How about this. I will post the last 2 games of the 8 i still need to write. After that, I will post season stats so far.

Sound good?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bballkingsrock said:
Ok, good idea.

How about this. I will post the last 2 games of the 8 i still need to write. After that, I will post season stats so far.

Sound good?
Yep! That works, Bball.

Kings are playing verse LA Lakers.I am skipping 6 games because they will take forever ot write. Records Sac 14-7 LA 14-7

1st Quarter
LA 22 Kings 27

The Sacramento Kings started the game by getting the jump ball. The first points was that Vasillis made a 3 pointer from an assist by Danny. After, Bball to Twix for an open jumper. Then the Kings shot some more threes and made 2 more. Daley was going for a lay-up and got bumped made the shot, and had a +1 oppurtunity whihc was a nice highlight. Miles Clipper shot a 18ft jumper and made it and the buzzer to end the 1st quarter.

2nd Quarter
LA 44 kings 65

The Kings were breaking out of the game in hte second quarter. Everything was goign there way. There was a lot of lay-ups by Bball Kingsrock in this quarter. The Kings went a tremendous 33-18 run. Also, before the buzzer, Sactown Fever was fouled shooting a three with 0.4 seconds left. Bad play by the Lakers. LA needs a humoungous run if they want to be in it.

Players of the Game: Vasillis 7 pts, 2 rebs, and 4 blks Odom 10 pts, 3 rebs, 2 asts, and 1 blk

3rd Quarter
LA 76 Kings 88

LA made a little run, outscoring the Kings by 12 and are only down 12 at that point. Brain Grant thouh was in a little foul trouble for LA. The Kings didn't play well in this quarter making a lot of turnovers. 9 turnovers if you want the stat. Kobe Bryant made a lay-up to make the socre 76 for LA and Kings have 88. Kings just need a decent half to give the Kings a W.

4th Quarter

Not much to say about this quarter but kings did what they needed to do in this quarter and in hte whole game. Vasillis had a nice highlight by making a dunk and getting fouled. Although, she missed the lay-up unfortunatly. Margie Twix had had another nice highlight by getting a offensive rebound and putting the ball back in the bucket. Now the Kings are in the lead in the Pacific Division.

Kings 114 LA 96

PLayer of the Game: Chuchy Atkins 22 pts, 9 asts, and 6 stls, but 5 TOs

Statistics:

(Minutes) Rbs Asts Stls Blks TOs Pts
V. Mykonos (15) 6 0 1 5 4 13
A. James (15) 6 4 0 1 1 13
M. Twix (15) 4 1 0 1 0 12
B. Kingsrock (15) 0 2 0 1 1 15
D. Herberholz (15) 3 4 1 0 3 6
M. D (15) 1 4 0 4 1 4
P. Daley (14) 0 3 2 0 1 9
S. Fever (15) 6 1 1 3 1 7
M. Clipper (15) 2 0 0 2 3 12
S. Sha (15) 3 1 0 0 0 10
6th. Jackson (14) 1 1 0 0 3 13

* Starting lineup in bold

Game Notes:

- JESUS INJURY REPORT: Jesus did not play because he will be out for 5 days with a sore neck.
- Lamar Odom had 24 pts 12-20 FG, 6 rebs, 2 blks, and 5 Tos
- Kobe Brynat had 34 pts and 11 asts
- LA Lakers had 23 rebs, 13 Tos, 12 stls, and 57% FG
- Kings had shot 61% FG, 32 rebs, 21 asts, 5 asts, 5 stls, 16 blks, 18 Tos

Here is another game. This one is verse New orleans. Records: Bothe temas have a 15-7 record

1st Quarter
Kings 21 NO 24

The Kings get the tip to start the game out. A Mad D dunk was the Kings' forst ponts. Bball made a buzzer beating three that made the Kings inly down 3 pts after the first quarter. bball was doing great out there and didnt miss a lot of shots. Mad D was also doing good on both offense and defense. Kings are loking decent after 1.

2nd Quarter
Kings 45 NO 53

Kings not doing what they are suppose to which is to rebound and stop Baron Davis. You also want to stop teh PG, who ever it is always dominates us. Jamal Mashburn was getting inside very easy. Hee had to +1 attempts whihc is not good since there was 2 in one quarter. Mad D was in foul trouble whihc is not good. Miles Clipper and Vasillis were also in foul trouble. the KIngs had to go to a small line-up. At one point the Kings were down 17!! Lickily, they made a 9-0 run.

Key Players of the Game: Davis 10 pts, 3 stls, and 4 rebs Mad D 9pts and 3 blks

3rd Quarter
Kings 78 NO 80

Kings came back in this quarter. they outscored the Hornets by 6 pts in this quarter to now only trail by 2 pts heading into the third quarter. A nice dunk was by Amir James who also had a +1 oppurtunity. Sha made a 3 at the buzzer whihc i think was one of the best shots of hte year!! It was almots 30-35 ft out of the 3 pt range. It was a nice shot that she also banked.

4th Quarter

Some good things happened and some bad things hapened. Mad D gets injured on his finger. It wasn't severe. Details are in the Game Notes. It was a very close game in the end. The KIngs were down 1, but Clipper makes a jumper to give the Kings a 1 pt lead. Kings now up 3 with 12 seconds left. DFever stels the inbound pass na got fouled. Made 1-2 FT, but Clipper gets the rebound and seals the game.

Final Score: NO 103 Kings 107

Player of the Game: Sactown Fever 9 pts, 4 rebs, 4 blks, 4 asts, and 3 stls

Statistics:

A. James (15) 8 2 0 1 0 13
M. D (15) 4 4 2 3 3 11
M. Twix (15) 2 0 1 0 1 8
D. Herberholz (15) 3 1 0 0 1 7
P. Daley (14) 2 0 0 0 3 0
6th. Jackson (15) 3 3 3 0 3 14
B. Kingsrock (15) 2 3 0 1 0 22
S. Fever (15) 4 4 3 4 1 9
M. Clipper (15) 6 1 1 0 0 10
V. Mykonos (1%) 5 2 2 3 3 6
S. Sha (15) 1 0 1 0 3 7

* Starting lineup in bold

Game Notes:

- MAD D INJURY UPDATE: Mad D will sit out 6 days due to a sore finger.
- baron Davis 29 pts, 6 rebs, adn 4 asts
- Darrel Armstrong had 26 pts, 6 rebs, adn 7 asts
- NO shot 54% FG and 60% FT. They had 37 rebs, 10 asts, and 18 TOs
- Kings shot 48% FG, 70% FT, 40 rebs, 20 asts, 12 stls, 12 blks, and 18 TOs.
- Bball KIngsrock shot 6-11 3 pointers!! He ended up with 22 pts, leading scorer.

Will post Season stats, ASAP. Stay tuned!

Kings are playing at home verse the Wizards. Records: Kings 16-7 Wizards 12-11

1st Quarter
Kings 21 Wiz 19

A lot of things hapened in the 1st Quarter. We start off by Sacramento getting the jump-ball. After there was a slow start by the Kings but then slowly came back and got the lead after 1. The Kings' first points was a James 3 but then the Wizards answered back with a Jamison long 2. But then Jackson hit another 3. Unfortunatly, Danny Herberholz missed a fade-away 3 at the buzzer. A good start on defense for the Kings.

2nd Quarter
Kings 48 Wiz 40

Back to back threes started this quarter out. The first one was made by 6thman jackson and and the second one was from Sha. kings had a nice quarter as well. the Kings out scored the Wiz by 6 pts. The Kings had a 16-8 scoring run. The Kings missed another 3 at teh buzzer. Except this time the misss was by Sha.

Key Players at Half: Kwame Brown 6 pts, 7 rebs Miles Clipper 8 pts, 2 asts, and 3 TOs

3rd Quarter
Kings 57 Wiz 66

A very bad quarter for the Kings. Ugliest quarter of the game by far. 5 straight misses by the Kings to start the 3rd quarter. Washington led the Kings by 7 at the most which was not a good thing. Danny Heberholz even missed a dunk at the buzzer. At least there was a nice highlight by Twix which was an and 1.

4th Quarter

The Kings were down as much as 9 and they came back. The Kings were down 7 wit 2 minutes to go. Mykons tried to statrt a run making a 3 pointer. Then a minute passed and the Kings down 2 with 20 seconds left, Wizards had the ball. The Kings turned it over when they had teh ball!!! They fouled the Wizards and they missed 1 free throw. Too bad they missed it with 0.8 seconds left. The Kings passed it inbounds to bball for a 60 footer and it the beginning of the rim and misssed it. The game just had too little time legft for the Kings to overcome. Another loss has been given to the Kings.

Kings 85 Wizards 88

POG: Kwame brown 11 pts, 14 rebs, and 3 stls

Statistics:

M. Clipper (16) 1 2 2 1 6 8
S. Fever (16) 1 3 1 1 1 10
A. James (16) 4 1 2 5 1 5
S. Sha (16) 3 3 0 0 2 6
6th. Jackson (16) 1 1 0 0 1 13
B. Kingsrock (17) 5 0 0 0 3 12
D. Herberholz (17) 0 2 0 0 1 9
M. Twix (17) 9 1 0 1 1 11
V. Mykonos (17) 8 1 1 2 4 5
P. Daley (17) 2 4 1 0 2 6

Game Notes:

- JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH UPDATE: jesus is now 100% healthy and will play for the next game.
- Bball(4-13) had a off game, as well as Danny(3-10 FG) and Twix(5-13 FG)
- Kings shot 41% Fg, 11-11 FT, 34 rebounds, 18 asts, 7 stls, 10 blks, and 22 TOs!!
- Wizards shot 46% FG, 37 rebounds, 12 stls, only 13 TOs, 18-26 FT(70%), and 0-9 3 point shooting.
- Arenas had 20 pts and 3 stls
- Larry hughes and 7-18 shooting, 2 stls, and 18 pts

I will post season stat tomorrow!!

Stay tuned!!

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
--The Peter os his play.

"Hmm, The Peter is really thinking that his play is not that of a max contract player...The Peter is trying to hard to be something that he is not...I will now focus on getting my play to that of a Mid Level Exception player...Hell, The Peter would be happy on 4.9 million dollars a year...But he would be happier with 15 million dollars a year...Hint, hint GM's...A happy Peter, is probably a better Peter."

--On the recent string of games.

"Well, we have won, and given our current injury woes, The Peter thinks we are doing as well a possibly expected. Get well soon Mad D, we need you. And everyone else injured The Peter can't think of right now...We need you too. Get well soon...A 100% Kings team wins the title...Bank on it."

--Sleazy sports reporter asks: "You seem to be a very self-obsessed person, with a mouth bigger than your talents. Why do you think your so great?"

"Well, my personality reflects a little something called confidence. The Peter is in love with himself, and I let it be known...I'm not hated, as far as I know, so The Peter sees no problems."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No offense, Bball, but I got a little sidetracked when your computer went down. Then it was the playoffs...I think some of us might have been just a little pre-occupied.

I have a question: Is there any chance of players actually getting major minutes?

VF21 said:
No offense, Bball, but I got a little sidetracked when your computer went down. Then it was the playoffs...I think some of us might have been just a little pre-occupied.

I have a question: Is there any chance of players actually getting major minutes?
I am trying to think of a way to do that. But, I can choose the players with the highest overall rating.

Its just that I don't know which people want, don'r want mayjor minuters. Also, who wants to be on the bench or not.

Do you know of a way I can try to figure this out?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Miles would be willing to come off the bench in limited minutes in one game if it meant he might be able to get major minutes in another one and see just what he's able to do in a full game situation.

I don't know, though. How do the other players feel?

I will start doing this thing of major minutes porbably in the middle of january. ( Right now I just need everyone's opininoin about it) We are in end of December rght now.

The Kings played the Miami Heat, 2 days before Christmas. Also, both teams wore a retro jerseys!! it was retro night at Arco Arena!! Records: Kings 16-8 Miami 13-14

1st Quarter
Miami 25 Kings 27

The Kings got the tip to start the game out. The kIngs started the game with a bad pass. But then, the Kingsgs' first points was a Daley dunk!! The Heat was lpaying zone defense throughout the game. The Kings made 4 shots in a row! Kings were doing very well going inside and drawing fouls. But, Shaq was making his team still in the game. Kings went so much inside that the Kings went to the line many tiimes and made 2 Heat players in foul trouble already in the 1st Quarter.

2nd Quarter
Miami 45 Kings 57

Kings were slowly making a run, and letting this thing to be a blowout. They started out slow with 6 consecutive shots missed and Shaq also made a nice +1. But then. jesus answered with a +1 as well. Jesus was on firs and making many points. The Kings were also doing themain thing i love to see them do. Rebound. They wwere rebounding like crazy!!Getting every Heat miss they could!! Sha got blocked for 3 at the buzzer.

Key Players at the Half: Shaq 13 pts, 7 rebs, and 2 blks Jesus 11 pts, 2 stls

3rd Quarter
Mami 73 Kings 86

Kings made 1 more point than the Het did in this quarter. It was a similar quarter to the last one. The first points were by the eat for 3. Bball then made a lay-up +1. he made the free-throw. Then, Clipper made a hook shot with 1 second on the shot clock which was a impressive highlight. Finally, Danny Herberholz missed a 3 with 2.1 seconds left at hte end of the 3rd quarter.

4th Quarter

Nothing really happened in this quarter. The kIngs stopped the Heat from making a run and even made 6 more points than the Heat did!! Vasilis had a nice highlight of a +1 and he also made the free-throw. Bball Kingsrock made a lay-up whihc was the last points of the game.

Miami 100 Kings 119

POG: Jesus Shuttlesworth 13 pts, 2 stls, 5-8 FG, 4 rebs, and 3 blks

Statistics:

M. Clipper (15) 6 2 0 1 1 13
J. Shuttlesworth (17) 4 2 2 3 2 13
M. Twix (14) 3 1 0 0 1 11
D. Herberholz (15) 0 2 1 0 0 13
P. Daley (15) 0 3 1 0 2 11
A. James (15) 5 1 0 1 1 8
B. Kingsrock (15) 2 0 1 0 0 14
V. Mykonos (15) 5 1 0 1 1 11
S. Sha (14) 3 1 0 0 0 3
6th. Jackson (15) 2 7 1 0 1 9
S. Fever (15) 10 2 0 1 3 13

Game Notes:

- UPDATE ON MAD D: MAD D WILL PLAY THE NEXT GAME. HE IS NOW COMPLETELY HEALED.
- Shaq scored 19 pts, 10 rebs, and 3 blks
- Wade had 10-19 FG, 8-9 FT, 29 pts
- Heat had 12 TOs, 13 asts, 32 rebs, 19-23 FT(83%) 44% 3, and 45% FG
- Kings had 29-33 FT(88%), 53% FG, 10-25 3 point(40%), 40 rebbs, 22 asts, 6 stls, 7 blks, and 12 Tos.
- Sactown Fever had a good game and ended up with a double double.

One more game I havent posted beofre I posted the season stats.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Miles Clipper:

Dude, did you see that hook shot? I was jazzed - big time. In yo face, Large Living Room Suite (with occasional tables, standing halogen lamp, area rugs, sleeper sofa, two recliners, ceiling fan, lined drapes, overstuffed chair with matching ottoman, entertainment center, framed picture of Don Johnson and Philip-Michael Thomas, multiple HD-TVs, chauffeur-driven golf cart for room-to-room transport, in-house catering service, hotline to Chad Ford, 120 foot-tall artifical Christmas tree, noisemakers, indoor wave machine and autographed pictures of himself)!!

Kings played Golden State. ( I will shorten the name to GS ;) ) They went into retro night again!! ( Checking how many game the Kings can win with the retro unis on!!) Records: GS 6-20 Kings 17-8

1st Quarter
GS 24 Kings 30

The Sacramento Kings got the tip. GS had almost no defense inside. The Kings first 7 shots, were all dunks!! Then, Danny Herbreholz made a 3 pointer. Danny was on fire in this quarter!! Danny had 2 straight steals and 2 stright break away dunk!! Vasilis to Jesus Shuttlesworth for a dunk was the first points of the game. BUt then, J-Rich answered with a dunk.After that, jesus had a nother dunk. Twix missed a 3 at the buzzer.

2nd Quarter
GS 42 Kings 46

It was a very similar quarterto the last one. A very boring one as well. Anyway, nothing much hapended in this quarter. But, the Kings had a 11-0 scoring run. Vasillis was playing ver well on both sides of the court. Jesus was doing also very well since his 2nd game from his injury.

Key Players at Half: Speedy Claxton 8 pts, 2 asts, and 2 stls Vasillis Mykonos 8 ptas, 7 rebs, 4 blks, and 4 TOs

3rd Quarter
GS 69 Kings 75

The Kings scored 2 more points than GS did. GS started he second half with 5 consecutive shots missed. Unfortunatly, Danny was in foul trouble with 4 fouls. Sha was on fire passing the ball pretty good and shooting the ball ease. Also, Amir James made a lot of points as well. The Kings were in the penalty in this quarter. The Kings have to slwo down the Golden State Wrriors in the 4thQuarter to win the game. They alsoo need to not turnover the ball as muuch. The Kings were lsoing theball like crazy!! Its like the ball had grease or something!

4th Quarter

The first points of the 4th quarter was a Vasillis dunk. The KIngs were slowly getting away. GS needed some quick points so they were simotanuosly going inside. The Kings were letting the GS Warriors stay in the game with there continuously turnovers. Fortuantly, the Warriors were not taking advantage. The Kings had bad TO's l;ate. But there was little time for the Warriors. In the last 1 minute they were fouling us but the Kings were making there FTs whihc made them win the game. BBall just made a buzzer beating 3 to end the game.

GS 102 Kings 112

POG: Danny Herberholz 6-7 FG, 17 pts, 4 stls, 5 asts, and 4 TOs.

Statistics:

V. Mykonos (15) 8 2 1 4 4 12
J. Shuttlesworth (15) 3 3 0 0 2 11
M. D (15) 1 1 2 3 4 8
S. Sha (14) 1 1 0 0 1 6
P. Daley 913) 2 2 2 0 0 8
D. Herberholz( 14) 3 5 4 0 4 17
S. Fever (14) 7 2 1 3 2 6
M. Clipper (13) 1 0 0 2 4 10
A. James (14) 6 0 0 0 3 13
M. Twix (12) 3 2 0 1 0 8
6th. Jackson (12) 1 1 1 0 0 2
Game Notes:

- Mad D had a good game from his injury. He had 8 pts, 3 blks, ad 2 stls
- Speedy Claxton had 9-19 FG, 6 asts, 6 stls, and 5 TOs
- Jason Richardson had 10-17 FG and 23 pts
- GS had 32 rebs, 20 TOs, 14 asts, 11 stls, 51% FG, and 65% FT.
- Kings had 52% FG, 25% 3 pointers, 88% FT, 37 reebs, 22 asts, 12 stls, 13 blks, and 25 TOs!!
- The Kings stayed steady in the powere rankings at #5.

VF21 said:
Miles would be willing to come off the bench in limited minutes in one game if it meant he might be able to get major minutes in another one and see just what he's able to do in a full game situation.

I don't know, though. How do the other players feel?
Spread the minutes out until the All Star Break. I know NBA Live determines who is on the All Star team. If any of our players are voted on the All Star team by the computer, they should become automatic starters in the rotation. The remainig starter spots and maybe three off the bench in heavy rotation minutes should be determined by a vote of the team captains: Bballkingsrock, VF21. And maybe two or three more recruited from the board who is not playing with us. That way we can get some unbiased votes to determine who is in an eight man rotation.

You follow me?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I follow you but this is Bball's game. I quite frankly do not have the time to be a team captain, although I thank you for the honor.

I am perfectly happy with whatever Bball decides. I was just curious to see if there would be a difference in player stats if they were allowed more minutes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think he was talking about making it player selection by committee or popular vote...and my thought is it would really take too much time if players were voted before games. He was, I think, talking about getting people who aren't involved to vote on who should get major minutes. All in all, it sounded way too complicated and too much effort for you to go through before every game.

:D

That is kind of complicated. Maybe I might do like some people get major minutes for 1 game then in the next game the rest can get major minutes?

Yall with me on that? You think its a good idea?

I would love to hear some some otehr ideas!!

Bballkingsrock said:
That is kind of complicated. Maybe I might do like some people get major minutes for 1 game then in the next game the rest can get major minutes?

Yall with me on that? You think its a good idea?

I would love to hear some some otehr ideas!!

Let me try to clarify:

1. Keep doing what you are doing, until the All Star Game.

2. If there are any players that are voted onto the All Star Team by the computer, those players will be starters throughout the rest of the season.

3. The rest of the starters will be determined by you or someone on this board who would analyze the stats up to that point, and then you or whoever else you deem unbias would determine your starters for the rest of the season. Those five players would start every game and be your core heavy minutes players. the rest of the players would be subsituted in as you see fit.

If that is not clear, I understand, move on to what you think is best.

So is this what u are saying?

Players that make the All-Str team is automacitally in the starting line-up. Lets say only 0-1 person will make the All-Star team so they would be in teh starting line-up.

Then, me or someone else on the board will figure out who will make the rest of the starters by looking at their stats.

Finally, those players willplay on the starting line-up for the rest of the season and the subs will be fitted eventually. Is thsi correct?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bballkingsrock said:
So is this what u are saying?

Players that make the All-Str team is automacitally in the starting line-up. Lets say only 0-1 person will make the All-Star team so they would be in teh starting line-up.

Then, me or someone else on the board will figure out who will make the rest of the starters by looking at their stats.

Finally, those players willplay on the starting line-up for the rest of the season and the subs will be fitted eventually. Is thsi correct?
That looks like what I read too. Sounds like a good idea. You won't have to keep trying to get everyone equal minutes that way.

6th said:
That looks like what I read too. Sounds like a good idea. You won't have to keep trying to get everyone equal minutes that way.
It is lso a good idea because i dont have to always call a timeout to put new people in to get their time equal and don't have to be streesed out on the minutes each person plays.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd have no problem with that at all. Thanks for clarifying, Purple Reign!

Of course, Miles might be unhappy for a while if he doesn't make the starting squad but just give him a really big towel to wave and he'll be fine!

:D

Some Annoucements

The deadline now has been SHORTENED. The date is now this Friday. The date is :

MAY 13th, 2005. If iheartbrad and BBallGrl15 do not inform me in the next 3 days. They will be booted from the team. I have shortend the date because there is only 2 poeple left who haven't informed me.Thank you.

Anyway, I will post games this Thursday or Friday. Friday is more likely.

I also have chosen Purple Reign's idea about the major minute idea. I thought it was a good idea. For hte peopel who don't know what is this is kind of what it is:

"Players that make the All-Str team are automacitally in the starting line-up. Lets say only 0-1 person will make the All-Star team so they would be in teh starting line-up.

Finally, those players willplay on the starting line-up for the rest of the season and the subs will be fitted eventually."

Any questions or comments, please do not be hesitate to ask. The games will start soion and.............. Go KINGS!!