December Games for the CAP NBA Live 2005 Dynasty

Another game at Arco Arena. This game is verse Milwaukee. A game we should win. Records: Kings 6-3 Bucks 1-6

1st Quarter
Kings 21 Bucks 26

The Kings got the tip. The first points was a llay-up by 6thman and the asists was from Daley. W were doing a good job on defense, but the only thing was, that we needed offense. We were cold out there. We also needed REBOUNDING. We needed rebounding fast!! I told the team if we don't get rebounding or offense soon, we will lose the game.

2nd Quarter
Kings 47 Bucks 40

We stepped it up on offense big time. This was our best quarter in the game. Now the only problem was to not foul as much. tehy went to the free-throw line many, many times. But on the positive side, Vasillis, was doing GREAT in the game. Great dfense, great offense, he was doing everything today. The KIngs just needed to step up in not fouling, and still work on rebounding. We should win the game, if we play like that. Amir James made a 3 at the end of the quarter to give us a 7pt lead at hte end of the first half.

Key Players of the Half: Mike James 6 pts, 2 stls, 2 rebs Mad D 7 pts, 2 stls, and 2 blks

3rd Quarter
Kings 74 Bucks 73

The Kings were diong a great job offensivly in the beginning of the quarter. We were up as many as 13 points. Jackson was going for the lay-up, fouled, made teh basket and got sent to the free-throw line. It was a great play!! But the Bucks come back. They were on a HUGE run. The Kings couldn't stop them! It seemslike every quarter, there is a problem. First offense and rebounding, second fouling, and now defense. We would have to have no problems to win this close game.

4th Quarter

Remember when I told my players that if they don't rebound, play offense, and stop fouling we wouldn't win this game? Well guess what? They didn't do any of those things. It was a HUGE letdown. none of the players were trying derfensivly, noen of teh players were having good shooting days, and everybody was keeped fouling and in the end they were winners. I can't belive we lost to the Milwaukee Bucks, AT HOME. The final score says it all.

Kings 95 Bucks 113

Player of the Game: Mike James 5 reb, 5 asts, 6 stls, and 13 points.

Satistics:

(Minutes) Rbs Asts Stls Blks TOs Pts
J. Shuttlesworth (15) 6 2 0 0 2 13
A. James (16) 3 3 0 1 3 6
D. Herberholz (16) 2 2 2 0 2 12
6th. Jackson (16) 0 5 1 0 4 7
P. Daley (15) 4 3 0 0 0 4
S. Sha (17) 3 3 0 0 3 7
B. Kingsrock (13) 2 2 0 0 2 14
M. D (14) 3 1 2 3 1 9
S. Fever (17) 3 1 0 6 0 10
M. Clipper (13) 2 3 0 2 2 2
V. Mykonos (13) 4 1 0 7 2 11

* Starting line-up in bold

Game Notes:

- The Kings ahot 43% field goals and 31% from the 3 point range
- Kings only made 7 free-throws comparedto the Bucks who made 20
- Kings had ONLY 32 rebounds compared to the Bucks who had 46
- The Kings had 26 assists, 19 blocks, and 21 turnovers. Bad A/T Ratio
- Bucks shot 54% field goal and 33% from the 3
- Vasillis had a great game on offense and on defense ( 7 blocks and 11 points)
- Bball led the team with 14 points
- Off days were by: Jackson (1-5), Bball (6-15), and James (2-9)
- Bucks players honorable stats:

Joe Smith 12 rebounds
Kieth Van Horn 15 rebounds and 17 points(8-12)
Redd 20 points

WE NEED to win the next game. Bad things will be bad if we lose the next game. We are now on a bad losing steak.

The powere rankings came in and we were in 8th. Not bad.

Forgot who we are playing the next game. Update either Wednesday or friday. Stay tuned!!

- UPDATE ON TWIX: twix had some more tests, and she will be out for 4 more days. (2-3 games out more) She has a sore toe.
Ouch...my toe was worst than I thought! :(

Good wins, guys/gals!! *high 5*

@ New Orleans Should be an easy team to beat. Bad thig is, they have Mashburn. Records: Kings 9-5 N: 9-5

1st Quarter
Kings 29 NO 22

The KIngs got the tip. The first points were Jesus long jumper from Amir James. The Kings had a good quarter overall. Great offensive things happened for the Kings. Defnesivly was OK. Kings were up 7 early. Armsrtong had a good looking quarter for New Orleans

2nd Quarter
Kings 52 NO 50

Bad quatrer for the KIngs. Kings got outscored by 5 points in this quarter. Armstrong was on fire, as well as Baron Davis. Jamol Magloire was doing things on defense for New Orleans. Vasillis was doing everything from rebounds to blocks. he was doing everything except offense.

Key plyers of the Half: Vasillis 4 pts, 9 rebs, 2 asts, and 3 blks Armstrong 21 pts, 2 stls, and 5 rebs

3rd Quarter
Kings 82 No 78

Nothing really happened in this quarter. The Kings outscored NO by 2 pts in this quarter. New Orleans was just haging around so far. Kings need a solid 4th quarter to seal the deal at New Orleans.

4th Quarter

What a close game! New Orleans started the quarter with a 8-0 run. The game went to the wire.Kings had a bad quarter which was not good. Kings down 8, with 2 minutes left. Jesus Shuttlesworth dunk ties the game with 20 seconds left. NO's ball. New Orleans wasting time, Armstrong penetrates, givers the ball to Davis for three and............................................... makes it with 0.4 seconds left. No Derek Fisher in this building...........

Kings 110 NO 113

Player of the Game: Armstrong 39 pts, 6 rebs, and 3 stls

Statistics:
S. Fever (17) 10 3 1 5 5 8
J. Shuttlesworth (17) 2 2 2 1 1 23
A. James (17) 1 4 2 1 1 8
S. Sha (17) 2 2 0 0 2 13
D. Herberholz (17) 3 2 2 0 0 15
M. Clipper (16) 6 1 0 2 3 20
M. D (16) 4 1 1 0 2 4
B. Kingsrock (16) 3 3 0 0 0 3
V. Mykonos (16) 11 3 0 4 3 7
6th. Jackson (16) 2 0 0 0 3 2

Game Notes:

- UPDATE ON TWIX: Twix is 100% for the next game!
- Baron Davis had 22 pts, 4 rebs, 4 asts
- NO's hot 56% FG and 46% 3 point
- Kings shot 48% FG and 27% 3 point; 94% Ft (15-16)
- Kings had 44 rebs, 21 asts, 8 stls, 13 blks, and 20 turnovers

I got an idea from VF21, 6th, Iheartbrad, and all the other people that do it.

Why don't you guys try to say your thoughts about the game and how you felt about the game. Maybe 1 game every 5 games or something. Just so I know u guys are following this.

It is fun for me to see how the players felt about how they played and see how they could have played better. :D

Sha in response to the break in the schedule
"Yeah it felt good to be back out there playing ball, ya know, I'd rather be playing ball then just sitting around all day long, so yeah it was definetly nice to finally get back."

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
6thman Jackson is very disappointed in his play thus far this year. He knows he can be more helpful to the team. He says he will step up his practice time.

D. Mykonos Game quotes:

What a break. I got to visit my hometown of Thessaloniki! But of course I had to practice as well. Thats why I got 11 rebounds & 4 Blocks. Yes sir, I might just be launching my first training video. "1 on 1 Defence with Demetri" ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Miles Clipper:
Tough, tough loss. We tried hard, man. We tried hard. I'm pretty pleased with my offense but I've just got to buckle down and work harder on rebounds and passing. I've got big hand, you know, man? And it's hard to pass the ball, cause it always feels too little. You think they maybe could use a bigger ball?

KIngs are playing Indiana. Records: Indiana 9-6 Kings 9-6

1st Quarter
Kings 31 Inidana 28

The KIngs got the tip. It was a great offensive day so far, but UGLY on defense. When the opponent scores 28 pts, and you are ahead by only 3, that is bad news. Kings had a 10-2 run which was good. There was an +1 by Fever which was like a circus shot! Danny sealed the quarter with a dunk to end the quarter.

2nd Quarter
Kings 61 Indiana 45
The Kings were actually doing some defense now! Kings were also getting lots of points off turnovers and outrebounding the Indiana Pacers. Shuttlesworth was rebounding the ball very well. Twix came back to the line-up finally, and started the gamr to a great start. All the KIngs need to do now is don't blow there lead and get the opponent back into it.

Key Players of the Half: Jermaine O'Neal 6 pts, 6 rebs Jesus Shuttlesworth 6 pts, 10 rebs, 3 asts, and 2 asts

3rd Quarter
Kings 86 Indiana 72

Kings got outscored by 3 pts, but at least the Kings didn't get blown out! Jesus was doing still a good job, but now Danny Herberholz was on fire!! He was robbing the ball from Indiana like he was robbin' a bank! Kings started out slow in the first 3 minutes, but then got hot and made a 17-9 run!

4th Quarter

Not much to say in this quarter except the Kings did what they needed to do to beat this team. Everything was great for the Kings. Rebounding and stealing the ball were some X factors to winning the game. BUT, the most important factors were that the Kings finally did some defnse and they didn't turnover the ball. A Peter Daley dunk ended the basketball game.

Kings 114 Indiana 91

Player of the Game: Danny Herberholz 17 pts (8-12 FG) and 6 steals

Statistics:
M. Clipper (15) 3 1 0 7 2 6
V. Mykonos (13) 4 2 0 1 1 11
M. Twix (15) 2 1 2 0 3 12
B. Kingsrock (5) 2 0 2 0 2 18
P. Daley (13) 0 2 0 6 2 10
S. Fever (13) 4 0 0 3 2 9
M. D (14) 2 5 3 0 3 6
D. Herberholz (12) 1 0 6 0 1 17
A. James (13) 1 1 0 3 1 8
J. Shuttlesworth (14) 10 5 2 03 6
S. Sha (13) 0 1 0 0 2 2
6th. jackson (13) 1 1 2 0 1 9

Game Notes:

- Kings shot 61% FG and 21% for 3 pointer land
- Kings had 30 rebounds, 19 asts, 17 stls, 14 blks, and 23 turnovers
- Indiana shot 50% FG and 58% for 3 pointer land(7-12)
- Indiana had 18 turnovers, 30 rebs
- Indiana's key players: O'Neal 20 pts 13 rebs, and 2 blks Tinsley 23 pts (11-22 FG)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Miles Clipper:

I had friends at the game tonight so I was really motivated to block some shots, ya know? I guess we may have ... um ... stayed up too late last night talking about old times, so that could explain why I just wasn't able to do much shooting-wise or on the boards. Oh yeah - and a big shout out to Kingsrock on his birthday!!!

What kind of turnovers is the team having? Are they bad passes, getting the ball stripped, offensive fouls? Or a little bit of everything?

Haha I hope its not like in NBA 2k5 where you pass the ball and they like reach in and steal the ball every run, that gets me mad during the games, gotta be careful while passing, passing long distance will get the ball stolen, but thats ESPN NBA 2k5.

Jesus Shuttlesworth:

"I know rebounding has not been strong for us. my job is to pound the boards and get garbage points for us to win. I am happy to do it, I love this team"

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Peter:

"It feels great coming back, and to play for this team. Notice how we win when The Peter's back? I'm kidding, we played a great team game...And I'll see you on Sportscenter! WOOO!"

And by the way, The Peter with 6 blocks? That sounds wrong?

SLAB said:
Peter:

"It feels great coming back, and to play for this team. Notice how we win when The Peter's back? I'm kidding, we played a great team game...And I'll see you on Sportscenter! WOOO!"

And by the way, The Peter with 6 blocks? That sounds wrong?
Oh whoops, it should be zero! :p

Twix: "It feels good to be back and playing with my teammates again. It's being a while since I've been on the floor but I'm feeling much better now."

Asked about the win:
"It was a great game and we need to continue this effort. We still need to work on our defense and handle the ball better but other than that, I know our team is going to be a great team."

Game verse Boston. Records: Kings 10-6 Boston 9-6

1st Quarter

Boston 28 Kings 29

Kings got the jump ball. Twix was on fire!! He was making baskets from everywhere. He also was stealing the ball a lot. Sha was doing great at this game also! Sha did a nice dunk jam and got a +1.He was making a lot of 3 pointers. When Bball and Clipper came in, they were doing it offensivly and defensivly. Offense was doing great. Defense could of been much better.

2nd Quarter

Boston 52 Kings 60

Kings went on a mini run in this quarter. They also stetched the lead by 7 more points to make it a 8 point lead. Kings guards were doing a lot of production, like assits, steals, and points. The Forwards were doing good things alos on the defnsive side. All we had to do is work on our defense on Gary Payton! He was almost makig every single shot he took!

Key Players at Half: Gary Payton 25 pts Vasillis Mykonos 7 pts, 3 rebs, and 3 blks

3rd Quarter

Boston 80 Kings 88

Nothing really happened in this quarter. Both teams made 28 pts in this quarter.There were lots of breakaway lay-ups and dunks for Miles Clipper. Lots of Kings players were on fire. Everybody was doing some production. The only thing that we needed to do was to stop gary Payton in the 4th quarter ebcause he can be very dangerous.

4th Quarter

KIngs were unbelievable in this quarter. The Kings did everything well. The Kings were doing it offensivly and defnesivly. Only problem, is that we still didn't stop Gary Payton. He had the best game of his career in the last years about. Kings had a 18-9 run at one point. Twix made a buzzer beating three to make the Kings final score..............

Boston 112 Kings 131

Player of the Game: Gary Payton 52 pts, 7 rebs (23-34 FG) 68% FG

Statistics:

S. Fever (15) 4 2 2 0 2 9
J. Shuttlesworth (15) 3 4 2 0 0 10
M. Twix (14) 2 1 3 0 1 18
S. Sha (15) 0 5 0 0 0 17
6th Jackson (14) 0 5 0 0 0 7
D. Herberholz(13) 0 5 2 0 0 6
M. D (15) 3 0 1 3 1 5
M. Clipper (17) 3 2 0 4 3 21
A. James (15) 6 4 1 2 1 8
V. Mykonos (17) 3 2 0 4 3 9
B. Kingsrock (15) 0 2 0 0 1 21
Game Notes:
- UPDATE ON PETER DALEY: Daley did not play because his toe was not fully healed yet. Next game, he will be 100% and will be ready to play.
- Paul Pierce 30 pts, (14-24 FG) 3 stls
- Boston had 19 TO's, 37 rebs, and 54% Fg
- Kings had 61% FG(52-85), 48% 3 point, 24 rebounds, 32 assists, 11 stls, 13 blks, 12 TO's
- Kings had a season high 32 assists this game. Sha shot 66% FG. (6-9) 3 points was great too. (4-6)
- Twix had 18 pts, (8-13), swcond game from coming back
- Bball had 21 pts and 7-12 shootin

Reporter: What did you think of Gary Payton's performance tonight?
Sha: I didn't know he still had it like that. <laughs> He killed us tonight, but in the end we all banded together for the win and ahh thats what really...what really matters.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
"This team has a problem with toes. We need new shoes, or iron plates over our toes or something. But good win by the guys."

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bball, may I first commend you for you excellent analysis of each qtr of each game. Very enjoyable to read.

6thman is extremely disappointed that he is not of more help to his teammates. However, he must now acknowledge that he has been secretly playing through pain. The doctor's have now confirmed that 6th has a stress fracture in his left foot. That must surely explain why his hops just have not been there of late.

Sorry guys, but the team (on the doctor's advice) have placed 6thman on the IL. He could miss anywhere from 4-6 weeks. On hearing the news, when asked for his reaction, 6thman said, "Of course it is disappointing, but I will not hold the guys back. I will do everything the doctor advises and, hopefully, return healthy and with my old hops. Most definitely."