Deadline rumor central...

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Detroit is not trading Stanley Johnson, he is looking pretty good for them since Blake's trade.
Detroit hasn't lost since the trade so they're probably happy standing pat with what they have. If there was ever a window to get him it's likely gone now. I knew it was just a matter of time before he blew up. Popovich has been trying to get him for 3 years too and SVG keeps saying no which should tell you something. I can hope though can't I!

I'm pretty sure unless we are blown away by a trade, I don't want to make a trade. I think Hill is totally moveable this offseason vs. trying to get a deadline deal done. He also has been wonderful on the sidelines to the young guys and there has not been a single report of being a malcontent.

Based on the rumors floating around about six or seven different Kings players being requested in trades, it confirms my trust in Vlade Divac. It hasn't been that long since nobody wanted anyone on the Kings except possibly Cousins and now even players like Hill, Temple, Koufos, Carter, and others are desirable.

So if CLE is sending their 1st, Bkln pick cant be traded, both enders gone

All that is left for CLE is bad contracts? and no picks for Hill?
Dont you dare bite Vlade!!!!

Cle just sent IT/Frye/1st to LAL for Clarkson and nance.
It was not long ago that the Lakers were reportedly willing to add a first round pick to get Clarkson's deal off the books. Now they have managed to get his deal off the books and gain a first round pick that will fall somewhere between 15-30. Good deal for them to get that pick and two expiring contracts.

As for IT, it's a shame he keeps getting moved but this off season he will get to pick where he wants to sign for and hopefully they will want to keep him long term. Unless of course he sticks with the Lakers and becomes their version of the Clippers' Lou Williams off the bench.

Based on the rumors floating around about six or seven different Kings players being requested in trades, it confirms my trust in Vlade Divac. It hasn't been that long since nobody wanted anyone on the Kings except possibly Cousins and now even players like Hill, Temple, Koufos, Carter, and others are desirable.
It would only be a good thing if the Kings don't trade them away for peanuts, like they just did for Hill and Malichi.

If we are in a rebuild, you give the young guys a chance to grow, not trade them for peanuts!

Personally, I would had held on to Hill until the summer, when he becomes a huge expiring contract, than to make a trade, just to make a trade.

We basically got nothing of value in return and lost a young player (Malichi) to develop.

I'm not really impressed with Vlade at the moment.

If you're serious, he's gonna be in for a big surprise. Jeanie Buss isn't gonna play any games with someone who's been bounced around the league like a ping pong ball.
Sam Amick good enough source?
[B]Sam Amick[/B]‏Verified account @[B]sam_amick[/B]

Speaking of which, I spoke to Isaiah Thomas' agent, Aaron Goodwin, about the complicated Lakers landscape - both before and after he was texting @Rachel__Nichols to declare that IT would not be coming off the bench