Damarcus Cousins on OTL -ESPN

Anyone see Cousins NBA Draft Day suit???? On the show It was similar to Tyreke's suit last year. Black or Gray suit with "PURPLE" and white stripe shirt! :D In
Great story about Cousins by the way and Happy Fathers Day!

Watch it here - under PERCEPTION VS. REALITY:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/index

Last edited:
How is it his draft suit?
Because it says so in the video. "Cousins is being fitted for the suit he will wear on draft night."

Rock that purple proudly Cuz! Of course, Coach Cal likely has an interest in making his players look as good as possible, but his words about Cousins' temperament and his (Cal's) adamance on the idea that he is very misunderstood on the outside are encouraging still.

Even he says himself though: Cuz needs to drop 10 or 15 pounds and mucho body fat if he wants to get into prime playing shape. The league should be terrified should that happen. They should be even more terrified if he does that in Sacramento with Tyreke and friends.

A while back before I found out where we were drafting ( pre-lotto ) I said I was 'scared' of the possibility of picking Cousins.

I'm all on board now ! LETS GET HIM !

oh man...we should really get this man...he could make another turnaround in kings history (beside evans)...we would be in excellent direction to the playoffs and maybe even higher...i'm confident that this is the right guy...but it's up to petrie...:rolleyes: