Cousins sighting Barcelona

My family and i were working our way through the priority family security line in barcelona airport on saturday and followig someone saying "hey i know you, your coach *gibberish*", my wife gives me a little elbow to look over. First all i think is it is just a tall guy with grey sweat pants and a yellow hoodie witb hood on, but then when he turned his head to try to answer the guy saying he is a coach i saw his face and sure enough it was Mr. Cousins going through the security in the next line over! I didnt want to bother him so didnt say anything although i did discreetly snap a photo of him but didnt get his face. Thought it was pretty cool. Gave us something to chat about while waiting for flight.
I did note he was waling briskly without any indication of a bad wheel. My wife also though he looked a lot thinner.

Anyone know what he would have been up to in barcelona?

My family and i were working our way through the priority family security line in barcelona airport on saturday and followig someone saying "hey i know you, your coach *gibberish*", my wife gives me a little elbow to look over. First all i think is it is just a tall guy with grey sweat pants and a yellow hoodie witb hood on, but then when he turned his head to try to answer the guy saying he is a coach i saw his face and sure enough it was Mr. Cousins going through the security in the next line over! I didnt want to bother him so didnt say anything although i did discreetly snap a photo of him but didnt get his face. Thought it was pretty cool. Gave us something to chat about while waiting for flight.
I did note he was waling briskly without any indication of a bad wheel. My wife also though he looked a lot thinner.

Anyone know what he would have been up to in barcelona?
Probably enjoying the off season and some finer things in life. Can't wait to see you back in action Boogie!

It's always fun to see sports players in normal public places. I get excited too, but never approach them either.