Could Fox and *Lonzo* Ball coexist?

If we can trade Bagley for him we might be able to sign him to a team friendly deal seeing as he would be on his 3rd team in 4 years and N.O didn't offer him an extension.

Trade one entitled family for another entitled family? No thanks.

Lonzo Ball has never been that damn good to begin with. Lots of hype, but nothing remotely special.

And this team doesn’t need more guards anyway. Or streaky shooters.

Can they get a wing or big that can actually play?? Someone that can shoot consistently? Or slow down all the athletic scoring wings that torch the KINGS every single game??

How about that instead!

Lonzo Ball has never been that damn good to begin with. Lots of hype, but nothing remotely special.

Can they get a wing or big that can actually play?? Someone that can shoot consistently? Or slow down all the athletic scoring wings that torch the KINGS every single game??

How about that instead!
The draft is in November.

How about that instead!
Lonzo is a wing. Lonzo can guard 1 to 3. At this point, I'd rate him as a better defender than Fox or Haliburton. His rebounding has always been a bit underrated. He's going to bring the same qualities as Doug (subpar shooting; fills pretty much every other box).

Ultimately, I get why folks question Lonzo, but if you love Haliburton, you'll love Lonzo.

And don't worry about the dad. Lonzo already had his falling out with his dad.

NO!

Why would we want a guy who avoids playing against Fox. Who else does he duck?

Redundant w/Tyrese (as stated).

Can't shoot to the point where he is losing minutes. Often injured. Constant drama.

He's saawft. Quote from the video "you can hope his 3s go in more" "you can hope he figures it out." He can't even play with Bledsoe.

You want to pay 14-15 for this?

with Fox not a deadeye shooter still, it seems crucial to have strong shooters around him, Especially in today’s game. I don’t think Lonzo checks that box, and I think that lack of shooting in the backcourt between him and fox would really not work well.

I still like Lonzo as a 3 with Hali and Fox. I think the ball movement would be deadly. And we’d own the passing lanes.

But Lonzo’s 3 point shooting and putrid free throw shooting would be an issue.

so, lonzo is a good defender but avoids playing vs. fox?
lack of lateral quickness? or he is simply slow?
It was just an ongoing joke in the beginning because Lonzo sat out of their first few matchups for various reasons so everyone always said he was ducking Fox. He's actually a pretty solid defender overall.

It was just an ongoing joke in the beginning because Lonzo sat out of their first few matchups for various reasons so everyone always said he was ducking Fox. He's actually a pretty solid defender overall.
captn commented on this in the Pels game

“I know that's the joke, but counting his absence today, Ball has only missed 4 of 12 career games against the Kings, and two of those were in the middle of extended injuries. There was one strange game in his first season where he only missed one game and it happened to be the Kings, but other than that, he's showed up against us. (Not sure how many those games Fox played...)”