Contributing Members

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Our Contributing membership program is back up and running. We have reconstructed, to the best of our ability, the Contributing Member status of our members. In some cases, we were unable to match contributing emails to member names. So, if we missed you, please send a copy of your PayPal receipt to "Admin."

If you haven't been a contributing member or if your status has run out, we would love for you to consider becoming a Contributor to Kingsfans. Contributing memberships are now available in two categories: Contributor, $25; Super Contributor, $50. A contributing membership is a 1-year donation to help offset the costs of operating this website. The contribution does not give you any special rights as far as posting goes; you are still subject to the same rules as everyone else and can still be banned if you violate the rules.

What you do get is access to the Contributing Member forum, a larger avatar (100 x 100 pixels) AND the ability to give yourself a title other than "junior member, member, senior member", etc. (Titles used by staff to manage the operations of this board are NOT permitted.)

Once again, it is NOT necessary for you to become a contributing member of KingsFans in order to participate at this site. If you do choose to help defray the costs of the board, we thank you and hope you will continue to enjoy the best Kings message board on the Internet!!

Last edited:
What happens to those members who were lucky enough to have another member pay for their contributing membership out of goodwill?- Like me

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
CokeBee said:
Can someone teach me how to do forum in this new forum? I don't see any link on the toolbar.
I am not sure what you are asking, CokeBee. If you want to become a contributing member, click on your UserCP link on the toolbar. Scroll down on the left side (near the bottom). You'll see the link. Just follow directions there.

If you have contributed, it does not yet show under your name that you are a Contributor. Once Jeremy has processed your new membership, you will see a new forum available with all the other forums. It works the same as all the other forums. The only difference is that only Contributors will see that forum.

6th said:
I am not sure what you are asking, CokeBee. If you want to become a contributing member, click on your UserCP link on the toolbar. Scroll down on the left side (near the bottom). You'll see the link. Just follow directions there.

If you have contributed, it does not yet show under your name that you are a Contributor. Once Jeremy has processed your new membership, you will see a new forum available with all the other forums. It works the same as all the other forums. The only difference is that only Contributors will see that forum.
thanks, 6th. I don't know happen to my typing.
yes, I was asking about becoming a contrubuting member, and now I find the link on the toolbar.

Ryan

I like turtles
Ok, this is weird. My PayPall says I have no history with them. I can log in, but i have no balence. Anyway, I'll just give more money, my time is coming up anyway.

I changed my ISP from AOL to SBC Yahoo DSL after a few months of being a contributor. My problem now is that I lost the Paypal receipt copy I had on file when my son replaced the hard drive.

And I think my contribution is due for renewal next month.

And yes, I was a cheap contributor.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BLN - Did you read the first post in the thread? ;)

We're trying to reconstruct the whole deal. Send Admin a copy of your PayPal receipt and you'll be good to go...

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ryan@CU said:
How do I contribute again?
If you want to become a contributing member, click on your UserCP link on the toolbar. Scroll down on the left side (near the bottom). You'll see the link. I think it is called Subscriptions. Just follow directions there.

If you are not using PayPal, send a PM to Jeremy (Admin) and he'll let you know where to send a check.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, Ryan? How do you like Chapman? Gonna stay or are we going to see Ryan @ ____________ (fill in name of university here) in the foreseeable future?

Ryan

I like turtles
^^ Haha, no, I think i've found my home in Chapman. I was actually considering USC... but something about the 60 people in a class room threw me off. Anyway, Chapman's great, I love it. Thanks for asking!

VF21 said:
Ah, so this is actually Kingballer's mom again, right?
No! It's the Baller himself. :D I let my teenage son (chin up), to be the person responsible for the computer equipments here at home. Sadly, our computer got bitten by a virus and he had to reformat the whole thing. ;)