Contributing Members

Joel said:
What about those of us who contributed less than a year ago and had contributing member status before the server took a crap?
To be completely accurate, the server didn't take a crap, the server absconded with Jeremy's money (along with the member contributions).

While the site was down, I managed (err) to find several managed.com's touted websites in Ca. and none of them would ping. They're all gone, unless like Jeremy, they paid another company to bring them back up, irregardless of the amount of money paid for their contracted time which managed failed to deliver.

Mental note to self: I need to do less bitching and moaning about the lost site and reopen my PayPal account (where the eff is that password) and start contributing!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
kingskings! said:
Mental note to self: I need to do less bitching and moaning about the lost site and reopen my PayPal account (where the eff is that password) and start contributing!
Oh, I like your mental notes.

{{6th tries to implant Kingskings! mental notes into other members brains}} :p

Well I was a contributing member (contributed not that long ago either) and I have no record that I see on paypal. Little help here? I know a couple people were aware that I was a contributing member.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
nebs said:
Well I was a contributing member (contributed not that long ago either) and I have no record that I see on paypal. Little help here? I know a couple people were aware that I was a contributing member.
Yes, it was recently, as I remember. Wasn't it around playoff time (or just after)? I was thinking May or June. Is that about right?

Yeah, I think it was April or May....just before the Playoffs. Anyway, I'm glad you've got some perception. Thanks for that.

VF21 said:
BLN - Did you read the first post in the thread? ;)

We're trying to reconstruct the whole deal. Send Admin a copy of your PayPal receipt and you'll be good to go...

:D
I canceled my paypal account a couple months ago. I don't think I have access to that information anymore.