Congrats to one of our own, Tetsujin!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wow! Thanks guys!

The response from everyone has been amazing all things considered. Really, it's been humbling. Now if I could just figure out a way to parlay this into season tickets at the new arena.

I watched the documentary a couple nights ago. I gave it 5 stars on netflix for you.

To be honest with you, it really wasn't very interesting to me. It's not that you weren't interesting, I just didn't really care for the subject matter and I thought I would. I took Nihongo in High School and even started to minor in it in College but quickly stopped that because it was way too much work for something I really wasn't going to ever use. I have some idea of Japanese culture, but it's 20 year old knowledge at this point. Even if that genre was done in english (the Manzai) I don't think I would find it entertaining.

All that being said congrats and great job with the narrative and the explanations. I guess the one thing I did not really pull from it was do you script it before hand or is it riffing? You may have gone over that, there were definitely times I was having trouble keeping my focus while watching it.

I watched the documentary a couple nights ago. I gave it 5 stars on netflix for you.

To be honest with you, it really wasn't very interesting to me. It's not that you weren't interesting, I just didn't really care for the subject matter and I thought I would. I took Nihongo in High School and even started to minor in it in College but quickly stopped that because it was way too much work for something I really wasn't going to ever use. I have some idea of Japanese culture, but it's 20 year old knowledge at this point. Even if that genre was done in english (the Manzai) I don't think I would find it entertaining.

All that being said congrats and great job with the narrative and the explanations. I guess the one thing I did not really pull from it was do you script it before hand or is it riffing? You may have gone over that, there were definitely times I was having trouble keeping my focus while watching it.
Well, we appreciate the honesty.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Wow! Thanks guys!

The response from everyone has been amazing all things considered. Really, it's been humbling. Now if I could just figure out a way to parlay this into season tickets at the new arena.
When you're hanging with Jay Z, a lady on each knee, just remember who the people were who gave you a free forum to hone your craft and launch you to worldwide riches and infamy. :)

We made Ryan everything he is today too -- we're a freaking talent incubator.

Wow. Why respond at all?

Wow. Why respond at all?
Every great venture needs this kind of feedback. Perfectly honestly, people are 9x more likely to leave a bad review than a good one. Never mind. Not 'people' but Americans. Its a sad state of affairs with our country but we would rather complain than congratulate. Look around our board. Im guilty of it too.