Combine measurments

temp.jpg temp2.jpg

Henson has the tallest standing reach at 9'3.5"
MKG is 6'5.75" but 6'7.5" in shoes with a 8'8.5" wingspan
Robinson is 6'7.75" but 6'8.75" in shoes 8'10" standing reach.
Harrison Barnes measured well 6'7" w/o 6'8" with shoes 6'11.25" wing and a standing reach of 8'6"

DAVIS HAS SMALL HANDS!! almost the smallest at the draft 8.5"!

Last edited:
Some winners:

• Barnes - 6'8'' in shoes, very good size for a SF.
  • Ezeli - Over 6'11'' in shoes and 260 lbs. Standing reach not as good as it could be, though (same as Robinson's at 8'10'', who is 2+ inches smaller).
  • Henson - crazy standing reach of 9'3''. Obviously weight was as expected. Solid height at 6'10'' +.
  • Perry Jones - big winner here. Measured 6'10''+ WITHOUT shoes. Over 6'11'' with, weighing a solid 230+ too.
  • Terrence Jones - 6'9'' in shoes. Great size if he can play SF, and I think he can.
  • Meyers Leonard - 7'1'' in shoes, with a 9' standing reach.
    • Kendall Marshall - 6'4'' in shoes. Thats Jason Kidd size for a PG.
    • Fab Melo - 7'0'' in shoes with standing reach of 9'1.5''.
    • Arnett Moultrie - almost 6'11'' in shoes. Could be a great player, big time athlete to go with the size and was productive in college.
    • Jeff Taylor - 6'7'' in shoes. Good, solid size for a SF.
    • Tyler Zeller - 7'0'' in shoes, but very average wingspan (same as height).
    • Tony Wroten - 6'6'' in shoes, which should make it easier for teams to overcome any doubts about position.

Players who won't be helped by measurements:
    • MKG - He's not really hurt by this as it's still good size for SF, but I expected him to be a little taller than 6'7'' in shoes.
    • Jeremy Lamb - 6'5'' in shoes, but only 179lbs. Knew he would be light, but that's too light. Still, he has a crazy wingspan (6'11'').
    • Jared Sullinger - Just 6'9'' in shoes. It's not particularly undersized for a PF, but could become a problem given how groundbound he is. Also needs to get his bodyfat % down.

Most others are in or around what was expected...

Drummond : 278 pounds with 7.5% body fat ? That's bulky !

Henson : 8.6% body fat... Really ? :confused:
Yeah, Drummond is just a physical speciman. There's almost no way he can't contribute in some way unless he just has no motivation. Henson probably just bulked as much as possible to put on any sort of weight. He needs to be put on a strict diet and weights routine over this summer, and every summer for the next few years. It's not too unreasonable to expect him to get up to 230, maybe slightly more, after a few off-seasons of hard work.

Jeff Taylor is short at just 8'3.5". That's SG length. Drummond lost 22 pounds and is still 278? Maybe he got 22 pounds more? ;) Obviously his shoes needed additional thickness to carry extra weight. Nice reach at 9'1.5" though.
Kyle O'Quinn has very good measurements. Kings should really look hard at him. Think he will be a really good value for #36. Ezeli on the other hand measured with bad reach, Zeller - even worse. I think he will slip out of the lottery. Waiters with only 6'8" wingspan and really bad 8'2" reach. Wade's comparisons went right out the window.
Quincy Miller has great reach for SF.
As for Davis having small hands hands length matters more than width and there he's solid with 9".

bajaden

Hall of Famer
been saying this for a while, love this kids attitude and mindset. would be great for Cuz.
Anyone that watched the Norfork St./Missouri game in the NCAA tournament would have seen what O'Quinn is all about. He singlehandly will Norfork St. to a win. The kid is a very good shotblocker as well averaging 2.7 blocks per game. Those are John Henson numbers. I know, he played in a lesser conference, but he played well against the top schools, except for the Florida game where he got in foul trouble.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
The vertical leap test is always of great interest, but so far I don't think anyone was really hurt by the measurements. Sullinger came in taller than I expected and he's got a long wingspan too. It's not his size that's a problem, it's his hops. But maybe he'll impress there too. It's happened before. Beal has a full inch on Westbrook and Gordon, he'll be fine. The one that really jumps out at me is Terrence Jones. He's 2 inches taller than I thought he was with a wingspan to match. Not only can he play PF, he'd be one of the bigger PFs in the league. Why did I think he was shorter?

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Jeff Taylor is short at just 8'3.5". That's SG length. Drummond lost 22 pounds and is still 278? Maybe he got 22 pounds more? ;) Obviously his shoes needed additional thickness to carry extra weight. Nice reach at 9'1.5" though.
Kyle O'Quinn has very good measurements. Kings should really look hard at him. Think he will be a really good value for #36. Ezeli on the other hand measured with bad reach, Zeller - even worse. I think he will slip out of the lottery. Waiters with only 6'8" wingspan and really bad 8'2" reach. Wade's comparisons went right out the window.
Quincy Miller has great reach for SF.
As for Davis having small hands hands length matters more than width and there he's solid with 9".
I believe that Waiters is only around 6'2.5" w/out shoes, and 6'4" with. A 6'8" wingspan is above average for that height. Don't know about Wade, or who compared him to Wade. I do think Waiters will be a good player in the NBA. Mostly a SG, but he can play the point a little. No surprise with J. Taylor. I've always thought that one of the reasons he wasn't slotted higher was because of his 6'6" wingspan. I do think his athleticism helps make up for some of that though.

I like Kyle O'Quinn a lot, and I would be pleased as punch if we grabbed him in the second round. He's an excellent shotblocker and rebounder, and unlike Henson, he does have an NBA body.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Davis's arms aren't nearly as long as they appeared apparently.

Drummond's measurables are as impressive as anticipated, maybe even more so, especially with the reports of him routinely getting vertical leap numbers over forty inches while training. If anyone lights a fire under his behind, they've got Dwight Howard 2.0 on their hands.