[Game] Charlotte Hornets @ Sacramento Kings, 1/2/24,7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A limp performance overall. The bench let Charlotte back in the game, and the starters had to come back earlier than usual in the second quarter.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well the PBP person should be talking twice as much as the color commentary. Note the word comment in there, not feature production.
On the radio, sure. On television? Not at all. I don't need somebody to describe to me what I'm looking at, as I'm looking at it, but I do value someone who can explain why the team did what they did, or relate it to someone else.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kings putting together a solidly D- game tonight and are still in solid position to win this because the Hornets are bad and missing their three best players.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Conspiracy Theory, Mike gimme the sounder:

Papi: Time to throw away all journalistic credibility and get reckless! It is a segment we like to call Reckless Speculation!

Stugotz: You're good!

The Kings have either won or lost most of their games this season by blowout, and Fox decided that he doesn't have enough clutch situation points to defend his title, so he sandbagged the first three quarters.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kings shooting free throws like someone switched the ball out with one of those gimmick workout balls from the start of those highlight videos on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.